• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worth getting FYF Axis Airtel?

isatyajeet

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have Axis Ace offer on GPay app, but I'm not interested in that now because all my transaction are done through Magnus now. But I am now thinking of getting Axis Airtel card, ONLY for paying my Airtel broadband, and recharging my Airtel number. I don't have any invite for this card, but

I have an Airtel broadband connection, and I pay 1600/month i.e Rs.19,200/year. So with 25% cash back and Rs.300 capping, I will save 300 x 12 = Rs.3600/year.

This seems like a very good deal to me. Can someone who has this card confirm if they actually give the cash backs?

I have Axis Ace offer on GPay app, but I'm not interested in that now because all my transaction are done through Magnus now. But I am now thinking of getting Axis Airtel card, ONLY for paying my Airtel broadband, and recharging my Airtel number. I don't have any invite for this card, but

I have an Airtel broadband connection, and I pay 1600/month i.e Rs.19,200/year. So with 25% cash back and Rs.300 capping, I will save 300 x 12 = Rs.3600/year.

This seems like a very good deal to me. Can someone who has this card confirm if they actually give the cash backs?
Airtel axis is having lot of issues with correct cashback posting but they're improving it is what is my experience but you need to wait for too long to get it sorted or run behind customer care to pno ....so if you feel it comfortable doing or waiting go ahead with Airtel card. ...but any day ace gives cb without much trouble on almost all eligible spends if you can get any higher card variant from axis (only 3 axis cards) and you have spends above magnus consider not to apply both these
But having said that 3600 is too less to bet for a magnus card holder as you can maximize the same spends at voucher on reward multiple rewards to get similar benifits and go for higher card variant

Airtel Axis card is too good to be true. If you use it properly, you can juice even 1k per month. Although people are saying there is cashback error but I think it doesn't matter if you're getting ₹500+ cashback per month. Fee can easily be recovered with this.

Airtel Axis card is too good to be true. If you use it properly, you can juice even 1k per month. Although people are saying there is cashback error but I think it doesn't matter if you're getting ₹500+ cashback per month. Fee can easily be recovered with this.
yes that's bang on and getting 1k each month or 12k/yr is too good .Hope it doesn't get devaluation bug .....but clearly his benifits as per illustration comes around 3600 /yr and not 12000/yr so need to consider the max one can avail ..and for magnus holders hitting milestone and into airmiles 1000/month isn't lucrative

When I click on Apply Now button in Airtel app, it always shows that we don't have any credit card offers for you.

Is there any other way around it to apply for this card?

When I click on Apply Now button in Airtel app, it always shows that we don't have any credit card offers for you.

Is there any other way around it to apply for this card?
As @Chaitanya-a , that's the only way for this partner card of Airtel.

Another thing you can try is, if you have more than 1 mobile associated with Airtel in a Family Plan, see if any other numbers have this offer to be applied. Sometime they might map with another non-primary number also.

Is the cashback applicable only for DTH and broadband connections linked to the primary card holder 's mobile number?

We just got a DTH and broadband connection in my father name and mobile.
I am thinking of applying for this card using my name/mobile. Will I get the cashback?

I am getting Airtel Axis card FYF, is this normal? does this offer extend for sometime??

View attachment 29473
I am seeing this from Jan 2023 extending every month. No idea when it will stop. The problem is many people when they click apply Airtel shows "sorry you are currently not eligible for this offer". When you get to see the application, at the end it runs for 60 seconds and shows "sorry incorrect information" (even after entering accurate information). Many people are facing these 2 issues.

Reactions: SSV
Anyway, don't apply right now because you recently got your Samsung Card. Remember, this is Axis, and they tend to reject applications for even minor reasons, using the excuse that you applied recently. 🤭
Apply offline.
sure, I wont apply.. actually no need of it.. Just asking..I have never went into airtel app before.. I normally do one year recharges..

Back