• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worth to take Axis Burgundy Magnus

bhavik886151

TF Premier
is it worth to take axis magnus burgundy

i only spend on e commerce website like myntra amazon flipkart ajio etc also on brand direct website and offline stores

spend on an average approx 2-3 lakh per month

once we complete 1.5 lakh spend then all future spend on that month we get 32 point per 200

then how many points we get if do transaction using grabdeals let say on ajio which shows 5x on grabdeal website

i only spend on e commerce website like myntra amazon flipkart ajio etc also on brand direct website and offline stores

once we complete 1.5 lakh spend then all future spend on that month we get 32 point per 200

then how many points we get if do transaction using grabdeals let say on ajio which shows 5x on grabdeal website
@drsel ur expertise required here
Utkarsh Ambudkar Nerd GIF by CBS

yes it worth if u r spending so much!!..

You just need to open a burgundy savings account and deposit 30 lacs in fixed deposit or invest in mutual funds through Axis Bank and apply for the Magnus burgundy card 35400 joining fee and 35400 renewal fee.

All spends above 1.5 lakhs will get 14% return and if you can club 2--3 months together you can boost the return even more
grabdeals will get you 24% return

You just need to open a burgundy savings account and deposit 30 lacs in fixed deposit or invest in mutual funds through Axis Bank and apply for the Magnus burgundy card 35400 joining fee and 35400 renewal fee.

All spends above 1.5 lakhs will get 14% return and if you can club 2--3 months together you can boost the return even more
grabdeals will get you 24% return
so if i buy some thing from ajio which is 5x on grab deals how much points i will get like
earlier 12 points per 200 and if i completed 1.5 lakh spend in eligible category then 32 points per 200 correct or i get more points then these

so if i buy some thing from ajio which is 5x on grab deals how much points i will get like
earlier 12 points per 200 and if i completed 1.5 lakh spend in eligible category then 32 points per 200 correct or i get more points then these
You can spend maximum 16666 per month on Grabdeals to get maximum 5000 points,

Monthly spends over 1.5 lakhs excluding grab deals giftedge, traveledge and rent over 50000 will get you 35 points per 200 after 3 month

Which is the best way to utilize this by spending only 16666 to get 5000 points ? Amazon/fk just give 2x which is not that lucrative....
Flipkart gives 1x points after 3 days and 4x points after 120 days, but you need to follow up on this to make sure you get the 4x points after 120 days.

Choose 5x points on Grabdeals, not 5% cashback
Flipkart cart should be empty, cookies should be enabled

I want to book international flight worth 26K using Axis Magnus. Is there any restriction on the 5x reward we can get on such purchases assuming 5x is still available (you never these days with Axis MAgnus credit card)

I want to book international flight worth 26K using Axis Magnus. Is there any restriction on the 5x reward we can get on such purchases assuming 5x is still available (you never these days with Axis MAgnus credit card)
You will get 30% points for buy air tickets and hotel upto 2 lakhs per month on Traveledge.
Over 2 lakhs you will get 17.5% points on traveledge

Back