• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Would I get a physical icici coral rupay credit card, if I already has a coral visa credit card?

Tonymathew

TF Select
I already have an icici coral credit card
I just saw that I am eligible for UPI Linked coral rupay credit card, hence I applied for the same. Now that I have got a digital coral rupay credit card (in addition to the physical coral visa credit card), I just want to know, whether I will be recieving any physical version of this coral rupay credit card.

I just saw that I am eligible for UPI Linked coral rupay credit card, hence I applied for the same. Now that I have got a digital coral rupay credit card (in addition to the physical coral visa credit card), I just want to know, whether I will be recieving any physical version of this coral rupay credit card.
Was it really necessary to open a thread for this? 😂

The answer is yes.

Currently do you have both Coral Visa and Coral Rupay active and physical card too for both the cards. Please let me know thanks.

I just want to coral Rupay/visa have same benefits or not ??

Back