• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wow Momo Cheaters

dvader

TF Premier
Although I do understand your frustration but they as a business are free to NOT serve steamed momo, as long as they are not discriminating against you as an individual. I don't think you should waste your time with these guys.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Although I do understand your frustration but they as a business are free to NOT serve steamed momo, as long as they are not discriminating against you as an individual. I don't think you should waste your time with these guys.
They gave offer (in newspaper, FM, everywhere) that they are giving buy one get one free on Himalayan steam momos. If they don't want to sell they should say the same thing outright and not give lame excuse like they don't have stock while they are using the same stock to sell fried/pan fried at a considerably higher price. Hope you get my point. As a consumer me, you and everyone should raise their voice otherwise these cheaters will give offers but not honor them.

If a bank would have given, say for instance, a cashback offer but refused to give you the cashback even after you fulfilled the condition, I am sure you wouldn't have hesitated to take the matter to the RBI ombudsman :D