• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wrong Income Source given for TATA neu credit card.

Ekavya

TF Premier
Hi! My tata Neu plus credit card is approved. But I have provided wrong Income Source as I am a student and don't earn. In the application I selected the option " Self Employed" and gave a false name of my company. My question is do I have to face any problem in the future?

Hi! My tata Neu plus credit card is approved. But I have provided wrong Income Source as I am a student and don't earn. In the application I selected the option " Self Employed" and gave a false name of my company. My question is do I have to face any problem in the future?
Nope

Do you have any relationship with hdfc other than this ? Like account?

No! Nothing. I was also surprised when my application was approved. My experian credit score (from TATA Neu app) was near 885. It may have played a role.

Nothing will happen...... Chill brother!! Aise banks check karne lage toh it will result in huge wastage of time, money and resources for banks & 50%+ credit cards logon ke toh aise hi close ho jaayenge because of false details.

If they found wrong income details then they will mark as fraud or blacklist FIR. So never do provide wrong income details from now.

In this forum itself someone mentioned that they are in critical situation to face FIR.

If they found wrong income details then they will mark as fraud or blacklist FIR. So never do provide wrong income details from now.

In this forum itself someone mentioned that they are in critical situation to face FIR.
Can you share that post link?

Back