• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank and AU Bank Credit Card fraud (Pre Qualified offer by Paisa Bazaar)

GautamMKGarg

TF Buzz
Paisa bazaar offered my wife pre-qualified offer in which Yes Bank and AU bank were offering life time free credit card to her. After we started application on AU bank, instead of AU LIT Credit card, they offered some higher variant of the card, which was not life time free. Even after contacting AU support, no action was taken. When AU bank is not offering life time free credit card, then why they are doing advertisement of Life time free credit card? Is it not a fraud? I know many of you would say that higher variants of the credit cards are better, I should go for that. But the problem here is that, we already know that my wife will use these credit card very rarely and might not reach yearly volume to make the card free for next year. So, we want only lifetime free credit card which was promoted on Paisa Bazaar.

Similarly, after completing Yes Bank credit card application on Paisa bazaar, I was redirected to Error page. I event retried, nothing happened. I even contacted Paisa Bazaar and Yes Bank Regarding same, nothing happened.

Both AU and Yes Bank put hard inquiry on my wife's credit report but not offered the life time credit card which was mentioned on Paisa Bazaar. In my opinion it's totally a fraud. What is your opinion on this?

Paisa bazaar offered my wife pre-qualified offer in which Yes Bank and AU bank were offering life time free credit card to her. After we started application on AU bank, instead of AU LIT Credit card, they offered some higher variant of the card, which was not life time free. Even after contacting AU support, no action was taken. When AU bank is not offering life time free credit card, then why they are doing advertisement of Life time free credit card? Is it not a fraud? I know many of you would say that higher variants of the credit cards are better, I should go for that. But the problem here is that, we already know that my wife will use these credit card very rarely and might not reach yearly volume to make the card free for next year. So, we want only lifetime free credit card which was promoted on Paisa Bazaar.

Similarly, after completing Yes Bank credit card application on Paisa bazaar, I was redirected to Error page. I event retried, nothing happened. I even contacted Paisa Bazaar and Yes Bank Regarding same, nothing happened.

Both AU and Yes Bank put hard inquiry on my wife's credit report but not offered the life time credit card which was mentioned on Paisa Bazaar. In my opinion it's totally a fraud. What is your opinion on this?
Bro, Paisa Bazar is absolutely fraud. Never trust them. Always apply through bank site or through reliable agent. Paisa Bazaar sms are just to get data

Bro, Paisa Bazar is absolutely fraud. Never trust them. Always apply through bank site or through reliable agent. Paisa Bazaar sms are just to get data
Even if we apply from AU bank website directly, they don't offer LIT card to everyone, event after criteria is fulfilled.

Back