• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank application query

ahtsham

TF Select
I have applied for Yes Bank credit card on 18 Jul. Application number generated. Vkyc completed on 18 Jul. Don't remember if I got the screen showing vkyc completed or not, but the kyc agent surely informed me that vkyc is completed. But the application page is still showing complete vkyc option. Not able to track application status on website as well as on whatsapp. It shows no such application exist. Contacted customer care. They can't find the application status with phone number and application number.
Is it normal with Yes Bank or my case is the exception? Should I initiate vkyc again?

I have applied for Yes Bank credit card on 18 Jul. Application number generated. Vkyc completed on 18 Jul. Don't remember if I got the screen showing vkyc completed or not, but the kyc agent surely informed me that vkyc is completed. But the application page is still showing complete vkyc option. Not able to track application status on website as well as on whatsapp. It shows no such application exist. Contacted customer care. They can't find the application status with phone number and application number.
Is it normal with Yes Bank or my case is the exception? Should I initiate vkyc again?
Try kyc again

@ahtsham Bro how did you get the re-vkyc option? Was it an email or something?
I had received an sms while applying Dear customer, to further process your YES BANK Credit Card Application, please visit 'link' - YES BANK LTD
I continued with this link and it opened first page of application, but after I entered otp, it took me to vkyc page.

I had received an sms while applying Dear customer, to further process your YES BANK Credit Card Application, please visit 'link' - YES BANK LTD
I continued with this link and it opened first page of application, but after I entered otp, it took me to vkyc page.
That worked !! Awesome thank you.

I got confirmation after 3rd kyc. Completed kyc in the morning. Received confirmation in late evening
How would the confirmation look like? My original application mentioned Marquee in it with an application number starting with TUL.

After KYC, i got another sms with a different application number. Is that how it works?

How would the confirmation look like? My original application mentioned Marquee in it with an application number starting with TUL.

After KYC, i got another sms with a different application number. Is that how it works?
Yes. They send an email and SMS with the new application number.

I thankfully got it with my first KYC 😮‍💨, around 7PM on the same day of KYC.

Hey,
I got a question regarding the link, since it opens to the same page as applying fresh where you enter your name and pan details, after OTP does it go towards kyc or will it again trigger an enquiry? Don’t wanna trigger one more enquiry to do KYC.

Thanks man!

Hey,
I got a question regarding the link, since it opens to the same page as applying fresh where you enter your name and pan details, after OTP does it go towards kyc or will it again trigger an enquiry? Don’t wanna trigger one more enquiry to do KYC.

Thanks man!
If the application is recent and has not been reset, then it will not trigger another enquiry.
I used the same old link after 4 days and completed kyc again without getting an additional enquiry. Don't know after how much time it get reset.

If the application is recent and has not been reset, then it will not trigger another enquiry.
I used the same old link after 4 days and completed kyc again without getting an additional enquiry. Don't know after how much time it get reset.
Yes the application is only a few hrs old. The KYC failed due to privacy settings not able to fetch the location. Now the page says this below. Not sure if I should try again or if I will get another link to complete KYC in a day or two.

Attachments

• IMG_0340.webp
    IMG_0340.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 3
Back