• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

yes bank credit card rejection

my multiple ( last 4) application rejected by yes bank by mentioning mis match in information shared, they dont tell what information is mis matched, i correctly entered application form,. Any solutions

Attachments

• IMG_2938.webp
    IMG_2938.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 39
my multiple ( last 4) application rejected by yes bank by mentioning mis match in information shared, they dont tell what information is mis matched, i correctly entered application form,. Any solutions
Fill application as per your data in cibil … don’t apply too frequently… may ask customer support for any other reason if you think you’re entering the correct info .

Yeh yes bank vaale sabse bade ch*t!tya hai....yh apne ko sbi, hdfc & amex se bhi upar samjate hai, I have every bank credit card including ICICI , but YES & AU bank declines application without any Valid reason irrespective of income & credit score

Yeh yes bank vaale sabse bade ch*t!tya hai....yh apne ko sbi, hdfc & amex se bhi upar samjate hai, I have every bank credit card including ICICI , but YES & AU bank declines application without any Valid reason irrespective of income & credit score
Aor yaha mjhe sirf cibil basis pe 2 cards de diye hn yes bank ne mazak mazak me hi 😂

Same thing happening with me I have asked them many times they did not tell I am not able to understand what should I do ?? should I write to RBI

I got the amil today

We regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application as there is mismatch in the information shared to YES BANK Limited.

If you get any resulotion please informed me

Same thing happening with me I have asked them many times they did not tell I am not able to understand what should I do ?? should I write to RBI

I got the amil today

We regret to inform you that we are unable to approve your application as there is mismatch in the information shared to YES BANK Limited.

If you get any resulotion please informed me
Sure… i will

Sure… i will
I have emailed them and I got the email from yes Bank

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your Application due to non-availability of complete documents. In order to process your Application, we request you to provide the following document(s).

I am not able to understand what documents they ask for ??

Attach aadhar, current address proof(if different) and income proof and send email for reconsiderati
My current location is service able by yes Bank which is different from my aadhar and I don't have any current address proof in this case what should I send ???

It's not compulsory if same address is already present in your cibil report.
Actually I have yes Bank finbooster cards in 2022 with limit 15k only in 2023 I have closed by thinking that I will apply after six months and the same address is updated on my cibil but card is closed . now I am applying with same address that I had given that application in 2022
But this time this problem I am facing

Back