• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

omkard

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

So I recently opened up the Yes Bank Grandeur Account and the process is effortless. I received an Instant kit while opening the account.

I registered on the portal and punched in my details and the next day I got a call from the backend and they fixed up a meet with RM.
This account can be opened via different ways but I opened by giving a check of 5L to open it. I gave them the Cheque on Monday 10th, June. It hasn't cleared yet but it has been lodged in my account.
A nice touch to the onboarding process is they brought a plant as a gift of Onboarding(see image below).

IMG_3744.jpg

The INSTANT kit came in a Satin bag with all the contents within.

The contents include:
1) An introduction letter
IMG_3747.jpg
2) A letter with debit card attached
3) The Yes Grandeur Brochure
4) A 5 Pages Checkbook.
IMG_3746.jpg

5) A Mastercard World Debit Card
IMG_3748.jpg

Benefits of the Grandeur Debit Card:
IMG_3749.jpg
1) 500 Yes Rewardsz on activation
2) BOGO at BookMyShow
3) Domestic Airport Lounge Access
4) 5% Cashback on Utility and Groceries
5) Zero Markup on Forex transaction and Mastercard Exchange rates
6) Additional Swiggy and Zomato Benefits ( Unspecified in Brochure)
Additional Benefit:

This account makes you directly eligible for applying the YES bank Marquee credit card with no Income Proof Documents. Only catch is it is not LTF, still have to pay joining and annual membership fees.
IMG_3750.jpg

Eligibility:

• Average Monthly Balance of ₹5 Lakhs OR
  • Net Relationship Value of ₹20 Lakhs OR
  • Basis Loan Relationship Value

The eligibility criteria can include AMB/NRV maintained by your family, provided they are categorized in the same relationship.

1. Average Monthly Balance (AMB): Average of daily closing balance for the month = Summation of daily closing balance/Actual number of calendar days in the month

2. Net Relationship Value (NRV) will be calculated by aggregating the Average Monthly Balance across Savings and Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits value, Mutual Funds, Insurance premium paid and 25% of Demat holding with YES BANK

My Experience:
Overall I feel that the overall experience is really cheap on what you get in the INSTANT Kit. Other HNI accounts from private banks like Axis, IDFC felt like an experience. I have only got this account only for getting the Marquee card as I was not eligible directly. I have applied for the card and will be updating soon on details.

Attachments

• IMG_3745.jpg
    IMG_3745.jpg
    753.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Just noticed in T&C. No non maintenance charges but below mentioned in side note
"Non maintenance of program criteria will lead to withdrawal of YES Grandeur program benefits"
So many will take the account and then close after getting Marquee :)
That's the plan
But Mfs should give marque soon

er3shivam

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone,

So I recently opened up the Yes Bank Grandeur Account and the process is effortless. I received an Instant kit while opening the account.

I registered on the portal and punched in my details and the next day I got a call from the backend and they fixed up a meet with RM.
This account can be opened via different ways but I opened by giving a check of 5L to open it. I gave them the Cheque on Monday 10th, June. It hasn't cleared yet but it has been lodged in my account.
A nice touch to the onboarding process is they brought a plant as a gift of Onboarding(see image below).

IMG_3744.jpg

The INSTANT kit came in a Satin bag with all the contents within.

The contents include:
1) An introduction letter
IMG_3747.jpg
2) A letter with debit card attached
3) The Yes Grandeur Brochure
4) A 5 Pages Checkbook.
IMG_3746.jpg

5) A Mastercard World Debit Card
IMG_3748.jpg

Benefits of the Grandeur Debit Card:
IMG_3749.jpg
1) 500 Yes Rewardsz on activation
2) BOGO at BookMyShow
3) Domestic Airport Lounge Access
4) 5% Cashback on Utility and Groceries
5) Zero Markup on Forex transaction and Mastercard Exchange rates
6) Additional Swiggy and Zomato Benefits ( Unspecified in Brochure)
Additional Benefit:

This account makes you directly eligible for applying the YES bank Marquee credit card with no Income Proof Documents. Only catch is it is not LTF, still have to pay joining and annual membership fees.
IMG_3750.jpg

Eligibility:

• Average Monthly Balance of ₹5 Lakhs OR
  • Net Relationship Value of ₹20 Lakhs OR
  • Basis Loan Relationship Value

The eligibility criteria can include AMB/NRV maintained by your family, provided they are categorized in the same relationship.

1. Average Monthly Balance (AMB): Average of daily closing balance for the month = Summation of daily closing balance/Actual number of calendar days in the month

2. Net Relationship Value (NRV) will be calculated by aggregating the Average Monthly Balance across Savings and Current Accounts, Fixed Deposits value, Mutual Funds, Insurance premium paid and 25% of Demat holding with YES BANK

My Experience:
Overall I feel that the overall experience is really cheap on what you get in the INSTANT Kit. Other HNI accounts from private banks like Axis, IDFC felt like an experience. I have only got this account only for getting the Marquee card as I was not eligible directly. I have applied for the card and will be updating soon on details.

Adding to that

I have received a satin bag like the screenshot in the original post as well as a leather bag of GIORDANO.