• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Grandeur Account

Morethan 40 lakhs

when you have that sort of money ready to put in as FD , I am just thinking what other value we can extract from this apart from Interst on FD.

Are you looking for any other benefit that will be useful for you in addtion to Interst income on the FD from your future banker?

From this below table( highest rates on FD ), you can consider " AU small finance bank , YES bank and IndusInd for your FD investment and still try to get some other additional benefit..

1727550612467.webp

when you have that sort of money ready to put in as FD , I am just thinking what other value we can extract from this apart from Interst on FD.

Are you looking for any other benefit that will be useful for you in addtion to Interst income on the FD from your future banker?

From this below table( highest rates on FD ), you can consider " AU small finance bank , YES bank and IndusInd for your FD investment and still try to get some other additional benefit..

View attachment 70468

Thank You for your guidance

Morethan 40 lakhs
If you are only after FD returns then I would suggest to open FD in 2-3 small finance banks as well. Max 4.5 lakh in each bank to secure your principal amount.
They are offering upto 8.5% FD returns.
You can open only FD account with them via online portal. No need to visit the branch. Digital receipt will be sent on email.
Diversification is FD.

Back