• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
It adds up properly. Dividing each transaction by 200 (remove decimal) and multiplying by 36.
252 points for BMS
756 points for IRCTC
360 points for Gokwik ND
108 points for Easebuzz
------------------------------
1476 points
To conclude, Yes gives 36 reward points per 200Rs. spent for online transactions (even IRCTC)
Thanks for the calculations and confirming the reward rate by informing us... ;)
it saved my time.. cheers

Last edited:

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Not showing Marquee card or Reserv for me. My CIBIL is 786 and hold Magnus/Atlas with 10L limit & Infinia with 15L.

Will they call if I discontinue the application?

PS: Tried with both Salaried & Self Employed Option.
If you already hold INFINIA, why are you trying to get MARQUEE? I might be wrong… but is there any particular reason for the same?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Does marquee has spend criteria for lounge access?
I’m still trying to get a proper answer for this from them. I haven’t found anywhere in their website that mentions about the minimum spend criteria to avail lounge access.

I called their customer care, they confirmed min spend criteria is not applicable for MARQUEE…. However, I’m still trying to get this in writing over email for future reference and following up with them since last 1 month

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Did anybody figure out the issue why marquee card is not getting authenticated in Loungekey portal?

I have just checked my BOB premier JCB card… it is going through

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did anybody figure out the issue why marquee card is not getting authenticated in Loungekey portal?

I have just checked my BOB premier JCB card… it is going through
The more and more I look into this , it looks like a fraud unless someone who had actually used it for lounge access successfully updates here

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The more and more I look into this , it looked like a fraud unless someone who had actually used it for lounge access successfully
Then it would be one of the biggest scam in credit card industry in India
They are claiming unlimited lounge access and snatching 10k joining fee… but their card is not even getting validated in Loungekey portal…

Fingers crossed till someone actually uses this card to access any international lounge

And if it doesn’t work there, I’m going to file RBI ombudsman case for false promise and they should return back the joining fee totally

• Sad
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
And if it doesn’t work there, I’m going to file RBI ombudsman case for false promise and they should return back the joining fee totally
And even much more.. it should be termed as a day light robbery..
I am also closely watching

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
And even much more.. it should be termed as a day light robbery..
I am also closely watching
That’s why I’m trying to get that info in writing over email for any future reference.

I’m getting even more doubtful as they are not mentioning anything clearly even after so long follow up.

I have already escalated that to PNO and head of grievance redressal….
Can’t I escalate this further to RBI as I am not getting the product information properly from my bank…

Can I raise this to RBI ombudsman on this ground? It has been 1 month with 20 emails to and fro

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That’s why I’m trying to get that info in writing over email for any future reference.

I’m getting even more doubtful as they are not mentioning anything clearly even after so long follow up.

Can’t I escalate this further to RBI as I am not getting the product information properly from my bank…

Can I raise this to RBI ombudsman on this ground? It has been 1 month with 20 emails to and fro
Yes you can..

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

what is the rush bro.. chill.. things will get clear.. why r u pushing the bank unnecessarily.. they haven't communicated anything.. make peace.. use time for better things :).. rbi / pno..? for tnc clarity.. unreal

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But we should know our product features correctly, right?
We are paying 10k joining fee for this… so we should have the right to know the policy regarding this card.

This is a deciding point for me whether to continue with the card or not. That’s why I want to get clarification on this before paying the JF.

My main purpose of taking this card is the lounge access as I already have SBI CB for online spends

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But we should know our product features correctly, right?
We are paying 10k joining fee for this… so we should have the right to know the policy regarding this card.

This is a deciding point for me whether to continue with the card or not. That’s why I want to get clarification on this before paying the JF.

My main purpose of taking this card is the lounge access as I already have SBI CB for online spends
absolutely agree.. what will you do if they chg after you pay in a month's time?.. Just saying.. ur fee is refunded in full in points and more.. don't take cc for 1 feature.. it is YES Bank.. they will change anything anytime

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
what is the rush bro.. chill.. things will get clear.. why r u pushing the bank unnecessarily.. they haven't communicated anything.. make peace.. use time for better things :).. rbi / pno..? for tnc clarity.. unreal
And you won’t believe, what pno replied after 10 follow ups and 12 days

They explained me the lounge access rules for yes RESERV card… can you imagine this kind of response from the bank’s PNO team?

Don’t we have the right to know about the product we are paying for?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
not a problem bro. But i think at times the pno action is warranted. How are banks running things without even having clear documentation on the product page? this is surely gonna lead to a bad experience for some poor guy down the line.
i am not against the clarity.. just the chase.. pno is from the same bank and just as incompetent..