• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That’s a great fight brother!!!

Let’s see what I face when I visit the branch next Saturday!!!

They basically asked for aadhar pan n passport copies with self attestation… is that right?
I have attached below the link to their addon form. As you can see, they are still stuck in the 2000s. There is no option to add aadhaar number or relation with primary. To be on safer side I provided the aadhaar and passport copies. Aadhaar and PAN shoyld suffice.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Chronology of events for procuring addon card-

1. Got the card on 27th Feb
2. Emailed CC on 1st March to find out procedure for procuring addon cards
3. They replied on 3rd and told to visit branch or send filled application to Chennai office
4. Sent dilligently filled application form with aadhaar, pan and passport copies to Chennai office
5. Wrote to them, for enquiring status
6. They informed that they hadn't received it (inspite of bluedart having confirmed delivery)
7. They traced it after 7 days on 30th March and replied back with instant rehection of application citing 'Not authenticated' even though the kyc documents were signed by both me as well as the addon applicants.
8. I was enraged and wanted to escalate it further so wrote to their PNO on 1st April.
9. On 4th April, I received a verbatim reply of the same response as level 1.
10. Being enraged further, decided to escalate with RBIO on the same day.
11. Filed a petition with them highlighting Yes Banks intention to renege on their offering of lounge access for addon card holders.
12. Next day evening, I received a call from their cluster head for Mumbai who personally visited my residence with his assistant on the same day evening to collect the KYC documents.
13. Got the addon cards delivered on 10th.
14. RBIO closed my complaint after giving me the opportunity to provide my feedback.

I intend to bug the cluster head if they try to pull a fadt one again.
Please refer the below link -

Post in thread 'YES MARQUEE lounge access confirmation' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/yes-marquee-lounge-access-confirmation.26417/post-638046

According to them, the kyc docunents need to be physically authenticated by the branch officials. So, it'll be best to approach them and if they are lethargic to proceeding further, then keep escalating while dangling the RBIO sword on their head.
Please start a thread with all the details 🙏
Guys , I would request to keep , all Marquee relevant subjects in the Marquee main thread...
I would write a seperate section in the first post of that thread giving credits to the relevant contributors, if you like this idea..

like..
Lounge details to @diptarkaroy , addons to my man @plastikman etc...

Let me know your thoughts..

This way all Marquee relevant stuff is at one place for every existing user and for the potential new users..as well ..
Its upto you guys..

Thanks

Last edited:

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Guys , I would request to keep , all Marquee relevant related subjects in the Marquee main thread...
I would write a seperate section in the first post of that thread giving credits to the relevant contributors, if you like this idea..

like..

This way all Marquee relevant stuff is at one place for every existing use and for the new users..
Its upto you guys..

Thanks
Certainly, a great idea 👍

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes that’s true

I was talking to a friend last night and telling him about marquee

He stopped me when he heard this card is from yes bank…

Quoting him… “I'll never get yes bank card… their service is very poor” 😂
Guys , I would request to keep , all Marquee relevant subjects in the Marquee main thread...

like..

This way all Marquee relevant stuff is at one place for every existing use and for the new users..
Its upto you guys..

Thanks
Certainly, a great idea 👍

@plastikman

I have added your addon post in the main thread's first post as UPDATE 3. Pls check...

1715286969561.png

@diptarkaroy , I have added your lounge access update as UPDATE 2........
with your further acceptance , I will elaborate this update2 along with pasting of your email confirmation ss in that post.. Let me know..
This is just to keep everything related to Marquee at one place for the current and future users...

If you dont want this information there in the main Marquee thread for any reason.. then this thread can be continued ...
Either way I am fine.. Let me know ...
Thanks

Last edited:

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@plastikman

I have added your addon post in the main thread's first post as UPDATE 3. Pls check...

1715286969561.png

with your further acceptance , I will elaborate this update2 along with pasting of your email confirmation ss in that post.. Let me know..
This is just to keep everything related to Marquee at one place for the current and future users...

If you dont want this information there in the main Marquee thread for any reason.. then this thread can be continued ...
Thanks
Thanks. It'll be nice if you can add the addon card form link as well -

Reactions: SSV

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@plastikman

1715286969561.png

Thanks
You can add the escalation path as well.

3rd level - principal.nodalofficer@yesbank.in

4th level - presidential.complaints@yesbank.in

5th level - mdceo@yesbank.in

But before escalating to 4th level, please wait for 5-6 days at least

You can start from 3rd level itself!!!

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Last edited:

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unfortunately, yes .
The sad part is there is 3-4 branch in my state and I visited one of them and the behaviour of the employees was worst than you can think/even CBoI bank employees who doesn’t work on time behaves much better. I guess I will have to sent the docs to Chennai office and follow your route.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
The sad part is there is 3-4 branch in my state and I visited one of them and the behaviour of the employees was worst than you can think/even CBoI bank employees who doesn’t work on time behaves much better. I guess I will have to sent the docs to Chennai office and follow your route.
But as I checked the form, it mentions the ID proofs should be originally checked and verified

Are they still accepting direct courier route? That’s what we need to confirm!!!

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@plastikman

1715286969561.png

Thanks
I’m fine either way!! We can keep all the information consolidated in the main thread