• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV i tried a few months ago to apply via surrogate program but 2 times they rejected... Not sure why.. I'm 21+ also have 770-790 CIBIL score as well....
It just doesn't depend on cibil Score alone.. it depends upon CIBIL Profile

reach2dpg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Cracked through another discovery today!!!

Marquee card is actually tied with Priority Pass membership and NOT with LoungeKey!!!

Finally I was able to register in the PP portal with my marquee card number and it went through (obviously after a few niggles)

However, it is showing 4 guest access as of now (should have been 8)… I am assuming they are actually splitting the complimentary guest access 4 each in domestic and international

Yes bank is actually providing a digital PP membership with Marquee card and I believe this is pretty similar to HDFC Marriott bonvoy diners club cc

@plastikman I think you are the only one who secured an add on card as well!!

Request you to register your card first and then the add on card to check this unlimited access is being shown for the add on card as well. This will answer our confusion regarding add on card international lounge access!!!

To avail any lounge access, we just need to show the QR generated in the app. You can add that QR in Apple wallet as well for convenience.

I think this is much more convenient than using a physical PP card

Points to remember while registering in PP portal:
  • Don’t use wifi, use mobile net
  • Don’t use chrome, use edge or safari and that too in incognito or private mode
  • Need to create separate accounts in PP for separate cards (primary and add on)
  • No option to create add card on existing PP accounts, you can delete any unused PP account
  • Please choose Activate your card option (not join now) in PP portal

You can dm me if you are facing any issue!!!

@SSV we can update this info in the main post if you think it’s worth ☺️

• IMG_7134.jpeg
I have been away for few days and the mystery is solved!!!! You guys are awesome 🤩

Edit: PP created successfully.

Last edited:

theflash

TF Premier
@SSV

Reading some posts here I logged into loungekey app and I've attached a screenshot can you help me understand that?

Also 3.25 USD was charged will it be reversed?

These 4 Visits that are shown is International lounge right? Btw Loungekey and PP are same? Coz I'm unable to register PP on PP app/website. But was able to register my SBI Reliance Prime Rupay CC on loungekey app.

So when I travel I'll have to use PP?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522-000000.png
    Screenshot_20240522-000000.png
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV

Reading some posts here I logged into loungekey app and I've attached a screenshot can you help me understand that?

These 4 Visits that are shown is International lounge right? Btw Loungekey and PP are same? Coz I'm unable to register PP on PP app/website. But was able to register my SBI Reliance Prime Rupay CC on loungekey app.

LK anf PP are different..ig
so you successfully registered marquee on LK ?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
@SSV

If you can register your SBI card in LK then u can access international lounges through that credit card itself

No separate physical card is required

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Didn't find any online even customer care isn't responding properly...
Okay, understood...
Yes you have 4 unused lounge access valid until Dec31 2024.. mostly International ... but not 100% sure.

Yes, generally they refund that $3.5

theflash

TF Premier
I don't have any travel upcoming currently just wanted to understand all this so that I can get a new card accordingly. Have requested for PP on my mom's Indusind Pinnacle. Now just need 1 more for my dad so then they can use it on their trip. I've not used lounges in International travel as I've collected these CC's with intl lounge recently. And don't want to be charged with $27-35 so asking these silly questions 😅. I've searched but couldn't go through all the threads in this forum.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was charged $3.25 while LK signup so hope I won't be charged any markup or additional fees as that $3.25 is refunded right?
On my marquee, the entire transaction was reversed... cant even see the original transaction..

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yup to the address mentioned in the form. Ambattur or something, cant remember. Good luck with it. You probably might get the addon by Dec 2024 :D
Did u manage to get the add on card delivered?
Or is it even showing up in the app?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
As per latest mail from Yes Bank

"This Spends threshold for complimentary Lounge Access is not applicable to YES Private and YES BANK MARQUEE Credit Cards."

So it is confirmed that spend threshold is not applicable for Marquee
have you applied for add on card on Marquee?