• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank MARQUEE Credit Card launched - Features & Benefits | Full Details

jar89

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I have applied for Marquee today. Does it only have VISA INFINITE version or a Mastercard variant as well? If so, how can we choose one?

Also I am getting a blank screen on clicking the Video KYC link. Is there an alternate option to do KYC?

Last edited:

lxmxl

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
No vkyc done so far for me as well. When did you receive Verification Call? I received Application SMS yesterday night and CIBIL and Experian Enquiry sms as well.
Technically next day. Got my application sms on a Saturday and confirmation call on Monday.

Indrajeet100

TF Buzz
They will call and send you link which works. That happened in my case
I have applied for Marquee today. Does it only have VISA INFINITE version or a Mastercard variant as well? If so, how can we choose one?

Also I am getting a blank screen on clicking the Video KYC link. Is there an alternate option to do KYC?

aswin2cool

TF Buzz
I have got my Yes Bank Marquee credit card received last week. Process was so smooth and approval was also very fast. They haven't asked for any income documents. Surprised with such fast process.

Anmolb

TF Buzz
Guys pardon me as want able to go through the entire 60 pages of thread. How to check the lounge entitlements on marquee? It doesn't show up on dreamfolks.

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys pardon me as want able to go through the entire 60 pages of thread. How to check the lounge entitlements on marquee? It doesn't show up on dreamfolks.
Actually there is no way to check the domestic lounge access balance
However, for international access, you can register in PP portal or app with the credit card number

KLB@96

TF Premier
I have got my Yes Bank Marquee credit card received last week. Process was so smooth and approval was also very fast. They haven't asked for any income documents. Surprised with such fast process.
any prior relationship ? also is it FYF or paid or LTF ?