• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

wncjs

TF Buzz
Yes Reserv Card.

I haven't made any transactions with the card yet, my initial attempt was on Payzapp for ₹200 to activate the card, which resulted in the error I mentioned. After that, I tried various merchants, all of which returned the same error.

I've filed a complaint with the RBI Ombudsman and will update how it goes.
Yes please let us know. This sounds concerning. Did you try block and replace card, so card number changes - and hopefully that might work?

This is really weird error - Is anyone facing similar issue for either Yes Reserv card or Yes Marquee card as well? Just wanted to check if it's a widespread issue and not some one off issue.

helloworld

TF Legend
@helloworld @squarepizza Can you help with which website fetch 3x rewards on yes reserv with 3x subscription for buying Amazon GV(not shopping voucher) ?
Woah is there any such portal, which gives accelerated points for GVs for Yes Bank cards? This would be amazing, even I'd be curious to know. @helloworld @squarepizza

fyi: 3x is subscription plan.. need to activate and get every puchase gives 3x points.

amzn itself works or anywhere, there is no exclusion. do not compare sbi cashback rules with other cards, no other card restricting reward points for voucher puchase.

wncjs

TF Buzz
fyi: 3x is subscription plan.. need to activate and get every puchase gives 3x points.

amzn itself works or anywhere, there is no exclusion. do not compare sbi cashback rules with other cards, no other card restricting reward points for voucher puchase.
Ohh I'm aware of the 3x subscription plan. I thought there would be 3x multiplier on top of the 3x plan for GVs, maybe a Gyftr portal that most banks have! 😅

helloworld

TF Legend
Ohh I'm aware of the 3x subscription plan. I thought there would be 3x multiplier on top of the 3x plan for GVs, maybe a Gyftr portal that most banks have! 😅

we have dedicated gyftr portal for yes bank too and earlier we do get 10x rewards but it got stopped, now like most of the other banks its just either direct discount only.

except: HDFC, AXIS, AMEX, Indus, AU - other banks IIRC not providing accelarated rewards.

Last edited:

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes please let us know. This sounds concerning. Did you try block and replace card, so card number changes - and hopefully that might work?

This is really weird error - Is anyone facing similar issue for either Yes Reserv card or Yes Marquee card as well? Just wanted to check if it's a widespread issue and not some one off issue.
@helloworld , It seems the RBI Ombudsman has resolved my issue. I received a response from Yes Bank's Principal Nodal team confirming that my card is now active. I've tested it by making transactions, and I can confirm that it's working smoothly now.

kowsikbabu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
we have dedicated gyftr portal for yes bank too and earlier we do get 10x rewards but it got stopped, now like most of the other banks its just either direct discount only.

except: HDFC, AXIS, AMEX, Indus, AU - other banks IIRC not providing accelarated rewards.
Can you share some info IndusInd accelerated rewards structure for vouchers (similar to gyftr via smartbuy for HDFC) or share link for website or link for a relevant thread.

PS: Tried searching, couldn't find

helloworld

TF Legend
Can you share some info IndusInd accelerated rewards structure for vouchers (similar to gyftr via smartbuy for HDFC) or share link for website or link for a relevant thread.

PS: Tried searching, couldn't find

check and post in those threads for further info..

drsel

TF Legend
Here's the list of Select or excluded Categories as per https://www.yesbank.in/personal-banking/cards/credit-card/reserv-credit-card
  • Bridge and Road Fees, Tolls
  • Bus Lines
  • Colleges, Universities, Professional Schools, and Junior Colleges
  • Court Costs Including Alimony and Child Support
  • Direct Marketing—Insurance Services
  • Fines
  • Government Services—not elsewhere classified
  • Grocery Stores, Supermarkets
  • Insurance Sales, Underwriting, and Premiums
  • Intra-Government Purchases—Government Only
  • Limousines and Taxicabs
  • Miscellaneous Food Stores - Convenience Stores, Markets, Specialty Stores
  • Postal Services—Government Only
  • Schools and Educational Services—not elsewhere classified
  • Schools, Business and Secretarial
  • Schools, Correspondence
  • Schools, Elementary and Secondary
  • Schools, Trade and Vocational
  • Tax Payments
  • Transportation—Suburban and Local Commuter Passenger, including Ferries
  • Utilities—Electric, Gas, Heating Oil, Sanitary, Water

I don't see charity or NGO's in this list..
So does Reserv 3x still give 2.25% return on income tax and property tax?
is this the highest in the market?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Have you received 5xrewards on these transactions, if no then generally when they will credit these additional points
I have 3x subscription but i guess same is followed with 5x too.

Ussally we would get messgae near 11th of the month that your 3x points are credited. But if u check your rp amount it will still show the same. I have seen it actually reflecting when you recieve the message that your statement is generated. Note: after message they take 24 hrs to actually show the statement but as soon as u get the message that statement has been generated and will be delivered in 24-48 hrs is when u should be able to see the new rp in the app