• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Reserv + 3X Subscription Plan

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a new card to complement my Infinia. The main goal is to increase the rewards rate for a few lakhs of donations towards NGOs (both Indian and International). BOGO on movies, and rewards on rental and UPI transactions will be great to have but not necessary.

I recently came across the YES Reserv card, along with the 3X subscription offer for all spends. The following is how I see the reward rates:
  • 9% Points on Online Shopping (except on Select categories)**
  • 4.5% Points on Offline Shopping (except on Select categories)
  • 2.25% Points on Select categories
Assuming 25 paise per RP redemption rate, for flights and hotels.

The 9% rewards rate seems just too good to be true. Can anyone confirm? If it is indeed true, then why is this not the most talked about card for Forex transactions?

P.S: I don't mind paying the annual fee given the rewards.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Second statement post subscription was easier to get total. Here is my analysis.

Full Base points (12/200 for online and 6/200 for utility) credited. I crossed 3L online spends and still got more than 18K points. So, seems no capping for base points unlike what customer care told on call. I crossed 25K utility spends and still got more than 750 points. All utility transactions were on 7th, so maybe they have taken transaction date (i.e. 8th onwards) instead of settlement date to enforce the new rules.

Card feature of Bonus 12/200 for online spends capped at 18K. So, u get base points above 3L, but not card bonus points.

Full 2x Subscription points (24/200 for online and 12/200 for select categories) Credited for all transactions from 31st January to 28th February (No transaction on 29th to avoid confusion for next time).

The missing points for Amazon in last statement is still under pending discussion with customer care and not credited 😅.
Third statement generated. They have again done some mess up. This time I have more reward points than expected. And customer care is telling me some very weird calculations.

My previous case of missing points from Amazon 2 months back is still pending. I guess I will leave it this time, as I have got more than what I was missing as Extra🤦‍♂️.

P.S. My iris application and netbanking is still not allowing me to check anything. However, Card transactions and Reward redemptions are working.

helloworld

TF Legend
Third statement generated. They have again done some mess up. This time I have more reward points than expected. And customer care is telling me some very weird calculations.

My previous case of missing points from Amazon 2 months back is still pending. I guess I will leave it this time, as I have got more than what I was missing as Extra🤦‍♂️.

P.S. My iris application and netbanking is still not allowing me to check anything. However, Card transactions and Reward redemptions are working.

someone got excel sheet with detailed points for each transaction, might try that one.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
someone got excel sheet with detailed points for each transaction, might try that one.

I got that during first statement generation. That has only regular points and bonus points as a part of card feature. Not for 2x points.

They did share 2x sheet also later. But again it is all too confusing, as it is not statement wise.