• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card - How to make the best use of it

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes Bank RM persuaded my uncle to go for YES FIRST Exclusive Credit Card (Annual Fee: 999 + GST). He received the card today, with 5L limit. Now, he is wondering how to make the best use of the card and get at least the annual fees worth out of it. Can anyone please help here? Thank you!

Only benefit I like about this card is unlimited priority pass for both main and addon members.
However it can only be used in international airports. For domestic you only use card itself with 3 free visit per quarter.
Also if by mistake you used that priority pass in domestic airport then 27usd +gst would be charged.
I hold this card LTF without any serious relationship with yes(i have zero balance saving account with them).
So better ask the RM to make it free.

Only benefit I like about this card is unlimited priority pass for both main and addon members.
However it can only be used in international airports. For domestic you only use card itself with 3 free visit per quarter.
Also if by mistake you used that priority pass in domestic airport then 27usd +gst would be charged.
I hold this card LTF without any serious relationship with yes(i have zero balance saving account with them).
So better ask the RM to make it free.
He doesn't have an account with them. An executive literally begged my uncle to go for this.
Also, how to get a priority pass? It was not included in the kit.
And is there any accelerated rewards portal as well, similar to HDFC smart buy?

He doesn't have an account with them. An executive literally begged my uncle to go for this.
Also, how to get a priority pass? It was not included in the kit.
And is there any accelerated rewards portal as well, similar to HDFC smart buy?
If you have got the VISA variant, the card itself can be used to access International lounge using its loungekey program.
In case you have received the MC variant, you can request for the PP by calling the customer care. It would be delivered to the same address.

If you have got the VISA variant, the card itself can be used to access International lounge using its loungekey program.
In case you have received the MC variant, you can request for the PP by calling the customer care. It would be delivered to the same address.
It is MC. Do I need to call Yes Bank customer care, to send PP?

Back