• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Yes First Savings Account

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

I opened this account around 5 months ago , their service is poor and the main problem is you cannot redeem debit card rewards until you maintain the required MAB.
What did you fund to open it? and the process involved?

I would just use it to avail whatever perks it offers and wouldn't get worked up if any of the promised rewards can't be claimed.

You got any welcome benefit vouchers or something?
IMG_0130.webp IMG_0131.webp IMG_0132.webp IMG_0133.webp

**All voucher offers will be valid for New to bank customers, provided the overall family relationship maintains the following criteria in the next month of account opening
a. Either 8 lakhs CASA AMB or 30 lakhs CASA+FD values
b. Digital debit transaction for INR 1,000 on Net or mobile banking- IMPS/ RTGS/ NEFT/ UPI or digitally book a RD/ FD.
^^ All voucher offers will be valid for New to bank customers, provided the overall family relationship maintains the following criteria in the next month of account opening
a. Either 8 lakhs CASA AMB or 30 lakhs CASA+FD values
b. Digital debit transaction for INR 1,000 by both Primary and Secondary customer on Net or mobile banking- IMPS/ RTGS/ NEFT/ UPI or book a RD/ FD.
* Up to three additional family members/ business accounts can receive the voucher offers
**Only program eligible clients maintaining ₹ 8 Lakhs of average monthly balance in Savings Account or ₹ 30 Lakhs of Net Relationship Value (CASA + FD) in the subsequent month of account opening T&Cs Apply. YES BANK holds the rights to modify or terminate any offer at any given point of time

I got a call from my Branch (I did not show interest in Yes Bank CC before this) saying that I ‘have an offer for credit card’. They asked me for my other bank’s cards to do C2C. I told them about Axis and American Express. They said you will get approved.

But I am under 21, do you guys think it will work out?

I opened this account around 5 months ago , their service is poor and the main problem is you cannot redeem debit card rewards until you maintain the required MAB.
Please expand on what you mean by this. I am not sure if I should use this account for Investing or not. Your experience will be helpful.

Back