• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Yes First Savings Account

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
So I can technically open the account with initial funding of 50k and forget about it? And not bother about the TRV, AMB etc etc?
Yes technically you can. Banks cannot charge fees if your balance is zero. And they won’t just suddenly start charging you non maintenance before sending a message/email or giving you a call.

Showing me this

Following page (regarding address) did not let me proceed even though I had filled all mandatory fields
Maybe try via incognito at a later time?

What is the backend sales guy suggesting for you to open the account? Come to the branch or via something else?

Yes technically you can. Banks cannot charge fees if your balance is zero. And they won’t just suddenly start charging you non maintenance before sending a message/email or giving you a call.
Got it! What do you use the account for? I mean, what sort of offers it has got that's kept you around?

Last edited:
Got it! What do you the account for? I mean, what sort of offers it has got that's kept you around?
For me the main benefits are the 0 forex and 0 international ATM withdrawal, Discounted rates for Yes Securities, Doorstep services, BMS offers and 4x rewards on International spends and in general being able to have pretty much one of the highest tiers with only 50k funding in a bank.

For me the main benefits are the 0 forex and 0 international ATM withdrawal, Discounted rates for Yes Securities, Doorstep services, BMS offers and 4x rewards on International spends and in general being able to have pretty much one of the highest tiers with only 50k funding in a bank.
Mine were similar requirements too.
Opened Yes First ac after seeing your post. Smooth onboarding and even website was good. Vkyc done and 50k were credited.

50k initial funding was credited a while ago. How soon can we withdraw? Also, do we have to wait for the DC to get delivered in order to activate mobile/app banking?
Activate the mobile app using your customer id. You can remove the 50k as soon as you are able to login to the app.

I opened the account online with 50k initial deposit then funded 10L gradually. But my debit card sent to permanent address,instead of current address,then I visited the branch updated my address.

The branch people started to tell invest in some investment plans, overall their services are not great.In my case I didn't received the welcome vouchers also, so withdrawn all funds.

Activate the mobile app using your customer id. You can remove the 50k as soon as you are able to login to the app.
Only thing that is stopping me from opening the account is that, they might deduct debit card charges as soon as I open account and fund it with 50k. Because in first 24 hours UPI only allows 5k withdrawal. For IMPS there is 30 mins of cap at least

Only thing that is stopping me from opening the account is that, they might deduct debit card charges as soon as I open account and fund it with 50k. Because in first 24 hours UPI only allows 5k withdrawal. For IMPS there is 30 mins of cap at least
Why would you think that? The Eclectic Debit Card is free for Yes First Customers anyway. Nothing like that happened to me.

The branch people started to tell invest in some investment plans, overall their services are not great.In my case I didn't received the welcome vouchers also, so withdrawn all funds.
hmm. I did get a call today from my branch but it was about them offering me a credit card c2c and just asking if I have any problems. When I did mention that I did not receive my Yes Securities login details they said that the department is on leave today.
I guess it is too early to judge right now for me.

In your case it is the best to state at the start that you are already invested and do not wish to invest with Yes Bank. Tell it to them simple and straight and they will probably not bother you.

Back