• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Offer Fulfilled! Yes First Savings Account

The offer has been fulfilled by the bank/company.
A question for the people who opened an account with Yes Bank online:

Are you able to connect with customer care? After the Voice IVR when it asks you to enter your registered number, I get an error stating invalid selection after I enter my number.
call this number 02250795101

• Average Monthly Balance (AMB) of INR 10 Lakhs & above, across Savings and Current Accounts OR
  • Net Relationship Value (NRV) of INR 40 Lakhs & above OR
  • Net Salary credit of INR 3 Lakhs & above per month in YES First Salary account OR
  • Based on loan relationship
But I have heard that Yes Bank does not downgrade account even if you keep less than 10k in it.

The Debit Card has Zero Charges as long as you are a Yes First Customer.
Wrong.. they'll downgrade for sure. And the problem is you can't upgrade it back even if you start maintaining the threshold criteria. 😕 However, I agree that their system and digital interfaces have improved a lot.

I registered priority pass website and showing two free visit . 83.60 debited and credited back within 2 minutes ( also registered lounge key through my sbm visa debitcard only debited 83.43 (yesterday visa rate), yes bank charging 17 paise more than visa rate

Last edited:
Back