• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Your Pending Edge Rewards will be credited soon

It seems same for me.

Btw anyone has noticed they provide some ER for Family Banking as well I've received for some months and not received for some months can raise a complaint for that anyone knows?
I too added my wife under Burgundy account
So far no points from her account
What points we r eligible?

Wonder if they gonna make their teams work tomorrow just for their inefficiency. Or they could just send 1 more message for further delay.

And of course they also have the option of doing nothing like they dgaf lol

Wonder if they gonna make their teams work tomorrow just for their inefficiency. Or they could just send 1 more message for further delay.

And of course they also have the option of doing nothing like they dgaf lol
My bet is on they would extend it by one more week

IndusInd premium support is also bad. For one query for the past 20 days they’re sending mails we are working on it but no resolution yet.

IndusInd is another poor bank in terms of customer service.

They had me cancel my e-Statements request and request again afresh repeatedly (3 times) because their e-Statements system was not working for me!

Finally it started working fine once I had upgraded my account from Maxima to Select !

Still waiting for my Atlas Edge miles. It's going to be 15th August in another half an hour or so.

"Ar the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, Axians will await to points and miles. A moment comes, frequently in Axis history, when we Axians, old or young, wait like hungry souls, long suppressed, find their points "

Still waiting for my Atlas Edge miles. It's going to be 15th August in another half an hour or so.

"Ar the stroke of the midnight hour, when the world sleeps, Axians will await to points and miles. A moment comes, frequently in Axis history, when we Axians, old or young, wait like hungry souls, long suppressed, find their points "
I am also waiting for my ER points.

Back