• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

YouTube premium At cheap price

Then shift your focus to earning money. Anyone unable to pay 100 should not be worrying about YouTube or even a smartphone. I know it's a sarcastic post but anyone actually in such a situation should get some part time job and earn money.
129YT + 195 Apple one + 649 Netflix + 125 Amazon + 299 Hotstar

Total ₹1397

on this if someone save ₹925 every month, ₹11100 year, is it bad?

Its 66% savings

We all are here to maximise our returns on Credit Card, which is near about on an average 10%

I have subscribe for YouTube premium family plan

I’m looking for people who wanted to join family plan for continuous for long run

Interested people feel free to DM me

₹32/Person

Edit=> it’s free for first month

Edit=> It’s full now

View attachment 59701
I read a few articles regarding YouTube family plan which stated that the users have to live in same residential address and just providing the same billing address won't work. YouTube probably has started verifying IP addresses for location or something like this. So, any of you has faced such an issue?

I read a few articles regarding YouTube family plan which stated that the users have to live in same residential address and just providing the same billing address won't work. YouTube probably has started verifying IP addresses for location or something like this. So, any of you has faced such an issue?
Please share article link

Total ₹1397

Its 66% savings

We all are here to maximise our returns on Credit Card, which is near about on an average 10%
You can add these to monthly/annual expenses depending on their/family's need:

* Jio Cinema
* Zee5
* Sonyliv
* Spotify
* There can be 2-3 YT user in family.

Not OTT/music streaming but these also add in monthly/annual expenses and there is no harm in sharing these also:
* Office 365
* True Caller Premium

Personally, I share YT, spotify, apple music, office 365, True caller premium without thinking what "gyaani" people think/advise. 😛

Last edited:
I'm on a family plan. There was a small issue but it was somehow resolved over email. It was a few years ago and I haven't faced any hiccups since.

You can these to monthly/annual expenses depending on their/family's need:

* Jio Cinema
* Zee5
* Sonyliv
* Spotify
* There can be 2-3 YT user in family.

Not OTT/music streaming but these also add in monthly/annual expenses and there is no harm in sharing these also:
* Office 365
* True Caller Premium

Personally, I share YT, spotify, apple music, office 365, True caller premium without thinking what "gyaani" people think/advise. 😛
Absolutely right

Recently, my friend wanted to purchase some video editing app, which I have purchased in past, I just login my Apple ID into his phone and he saved ₹3000

If anyone is looking to share yt premium or Spotify, can DM me, have few slots empty, managed thorough subspace app (no trust issue)

Total ₹1397

Its 66% savings

Netflix is the only one that is slightly high and in any case, they don't allow sharing any longer. This mindset of trying to save pennies everywhere is actually counter productive. You will understand it someday.

Netflix is the only one that is slightly high and in any case, they don't allow sharing any longer. This mindset of trying to save pennies everywhere is actually counter productive. You will understand it someday.
I completely understand, what are you trying to say.

I evaluate How much I will save and how much it will effect on my productivity in long run.

For example, there is offer going on Amazon to add gift voucher around 2000 and get 10% as cashback, I have simply ignore that because of that, I have to do multiple transaction and other thing.

And over here in subscription things, we are saving a lot, not only entertainment things, productive software, things as well, by just investing couple of minutes

And by the way, we can still share Netflix😉

I have 2 available slots on my Youtube Family subscription.
Willing to share it for 50 each.

Anyone interested can DM.

I'd prefer if we can have a quarterly payment cycle to avoid frequent transactions.

Back