• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Youtube worngfully charged subscription fee.

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have taken free trial of youtube family plan with yes bank cc.
Today was the renewal day, so I cancelled 1 week ago and got confirmation from youtube that my subscription won't get renewed.
Suddenly a while ago, got SMS from yes bank that "189 spent at GOOGLEPLAY".

Surprised, I checked at youtube app and it is showing that subscription expired and I am no more a premium user. How to contact youtube/google for this wrongful charge?

Solution
but what to do now? is there any way to get refund of Rs 189? Or shall I initiate chargeback?

Try this..

After loggin to the youtube / gmail account .. click on the below link...

and click on "English ' and follow the prompts... the support is available 24/7 for English ...

All the best...

1718997427724.png
I have taken free trial of youtube family plan with yes bank cc.
Today was the renewal day, so I cancelled 1 week ago and got confirmation from youtube that my subscription won't get renewed.
Suddenly a while ago, got SMS from yes bank that "189 spent at GOOGLEPLAY".

Surprised, I checked at youtube app and it is showing that subscription expired and I am no more a premium user. How to contact youtube/google for this wrongful charge?
As soon as you cancelled your subscription associated with YES bank, you need to go here and cancel the authorisation so that it wont get activated.. this is for your future purposes..

1718997071979.png

My In-active subscriptions after I cancelled my trading view subscription...

1718997175903.png

but what to do now? is there any way to get refund of Rs 189? Or shall I initiate chargeback?

Try this..

After loggin to the youtube / gmail account .. click on the below link...

and click on "English ' and follow the prompts... the support is available 24/7 for English ...

All the best...

1718997427724.png

Solution
Problem solved. Should get refund within 3-5 working days as per google support.

View attachment 58290
He he .. super.. one happy soul... !!

See, there is a solution for every genuine problem , especially if it is involved in the digital world .. there is digital footprint everywhere in what we do digitally...
We just need to keep calm and think a bit.. soultion automatically comes..
Enjoy life.

when you are dealing with D*ckheads, then no solution .. thats why stay away from D*ckheads.. is what I say..
This isn't the case with idfc
IDFC PNO team promised me to refund Rs 100 for their mistake in February, still waiting for that. Thought of approaching RBI BO, but too lazy for that. It is like it will waste my peace of mind and cost of headache of more than Rs 100.

• Haha
Reactions: SSV
IDFC PNO team promised me to refund Rs 100 for their mistake in February, still waiting for that. Thought of approaching RBI BO, but too lazy for that. It is like it will waste my peace of mind and cost of headache of more than Rs 100.
Ye dekh h

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-22-01-35-30-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-22-01-35-30-10_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 13
Back