• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero Balance savings account based on credit card?

Is it possible to get a savings account that has 10 or 20k minimum balance requirement as 0 balance account with the same bank in which i have a credit card with 5L

For example i want icici bank account but will i able to get it based on my Amazon pay icici credit card whic has 4.6L limit ?

Interesting, was not aware of this ICICI Privilege Account basis Credit Card Limit. thanks @CCgeeks @kjs for the share

I believe Amazon Pay CC will also be considered.

But how to get this linked? Is it automatic? Anyone has experience.
It was Salary account initially still it is Titanium salary account. Salary is not deposited since last 5 months. And in app it shows as required balance as 0 , the above i sent you is the Program Eligibilty not sure if it means it is 0 balance account if program Eligibilty is fulfilled.

If you apply for Indusind Legend CC then you are instantly offered an Indus Advantage Savings Account with 0 QAB. Existing Legend CC users are also being offered this account upon receiving an offer SMS.
What are the charges for indus legend cc. I have hdfc regalia with limit of 9L. Will that be of any help.

i applied for legend cc and it got declined .. idk the reason ..maybe due to no. of enquiries in last 6 months .. does anyone have any alternatives ?
cool off period to apply offline via c2c ?

Back