• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Zero Forex meaning confirmation

Fynr15

TF Neo
Hi everyone, just wanted to understand if I'm correctly understanding zero forex markup cards. Does it mean the only additional charge will be gst? I understand that banks levy a charge of ~2-3%(which is 0% for these cards), but I read somewhere there is an additional charge by Visa/Mastercard as currency conversion charges is that true?

Last edited:
Solution
Hi everyone, just wanted to understand if I'm correctly understanding zero forex markup cards. Does it mean the only additional charge will be gst? I understand that banks levy a charge of ~2%, but I read somewhere there is an additional charge by Visa/Mastercard as currency conversion charges is that true?
Zero forex means no 2% and no gst. Zero forex markup means bank won't levy any kind of charges on top of the usual exchange rate of the day of visa/Mc.

Mark this as solution please
Hi everyone, just wanted to understand if I'm correctly understanding zero forex markup cards. Does it mean the only additional charge will be gst? I understand that banks levy a charge of ~2%, but I read somewhere there is an additional charge by Visa/Mastercard as currency conversion charges is that true?
Zero forex means no 2% and no gst. Zero forex markup means bank won't levy any kind of charges on top of the usual exchange rate of the day of visa/Mc.

Mark this as solution please

Last edited:
Solution
Back