• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

What so special in rubyx mc + amex varient ?
Please help me I got free upgrade for rubyx dual varient
You get 25% off movie offer, some free railway lounge and an amex card for amex network offers + 2 icici cards for icici card offers all of these for free.

All and all most important no additional bill headache.

Last edited:
Reactions: SSV

Sourabh_13

TF Premier
Strat using again.. spend for one month stop for 3 months.. and again start..

I thought ICICI had sharing limit among all cards..
How come some have separate limits to their Apay cards?

This S & S will definitely work for APay
Getting LEs on Apay hasn't been a problem (yet). I have received three LEs on Apay so far (and I hope they don't stop giving LEs on it in future too).

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that Apay CC account is different than the combined CC account for the rest of the ICICI CCs.

Ok. I will do the 1-month-3months S&S and see. Thanks!

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Getting LEs on Apay hasn't been a problem (yet). I have received three LEs on Apay so far (and I hope they don't stop giving LEs on it in future too).

I remember reading somewhere on this forum that Apay CC account is different than the combined CC account for the rest of the ICICI CCs.

Ok. I will do the 1-month-3months S&S and see. Thanks!
Not spending on icici cards is very hard... They give very good offers in sale.... I was able to save around 10k with two cards in current amazon summer sale ending today...

Trust Me

TF Ace

For me at least ICICI had specifically mentioned that the total CL would be common between the APay CC and any core ICICI CC.

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My brain is hurting now. I am trying to figure out on what basis this ltf offer is triggered. My two friends got this both had apay,coral rupay and platinum before this offer both got rubyx dual ltf
One of them were salaried other self employed. Nothing makes sense anymore except for the three card thing.
I'm also having same set of three cards.. not getting anything

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
For me at least ICICI had specifically mentioned that the total CL would be common between the APay CC and any core ICICI CC.
For me the limit is shared among all 4 cards, but Apay has 1L shared limit while other cards with a shared limit of 5L

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The same paid three upgrades were showing up for me till yesterday. This morning, all were gone...Now, no upgrade offers in the app.

It went away for me too. It came back in a week or so but lower variant cards were different, emeralde pvc remained same.

cardio_guy

TF Ace
For me, only Emeralde 12000+GST was being shown till last week, once the offer started, these also started appearing:
- HPCL super saver 500+GST &
- Machester United Signature 2499+GST

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
@SSV Oscar got PVC LTF with the below relationship

@Oscar Could you please tell us about the numbers ( if not precise; at least in range ) and shed some more light on how good relationship you have with Icici. So that we can do some further analysis on how their algorithm is probably working.....
Also, do you happen to live in Tier 1 city...?
I have a salary account with ICICI for over 14 years now. I also have two personal loans and an overdraft linked to this account. Yes I live in a Tier 1 city.