• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Nothing. Just put PAN, then verified mobile & email by otp.

Then it asked adhar for otp verification. After putting adhar number, it shows following error.
In that case, Try to clear the cache or different device. Seems some upload error or server issues.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sometimes problems are from UIDAI side also...

Kindly check the functioning of UIDAI side for ekyc fuction.
I checked. Everything seems fine. Trying from yesterday night with different devices & browser. Same issue.

If anyone has recently applied, kindly update if you faced any issue ?

Last edited:

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Vkyc completed. Took screentshot of Vkyc completion in case required. Agent asked all basic details. Captured front pic,front pic of mine with PAN.

PAN card from back camera & then signature.

Asked last 4 digit of Adhar, DOB, Parents name, address, city, mobile number.

Also asked my job, company name, salary & documents attached. I said I have attached ITR, Form 16.

she asked about card variant for which i applied, i said Rupay Select.

She said all good from her end & now you can cut the call.

As per information in this thread, I assume I have to wait for 4-5 days for vkyc approval/rejection notification & if approved, I have to send income documents again by email.

Reactions: Rkr

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Vkyc completed. Took screentshot of Vkyc completion in case required. Agent asked all basic details. Captured front pic,front pic of mine with PAN.

PAN card from back camera & then signature.

Asked last 4 digit of Adhar, DOB, Parents name, address, city, mobile number.

Also asked my job, company name, salary & documents attached. I said I have attached ITR, Form 16.

she asked about card variant for which i applied, i said Rupay Select.

She said all good from her end & now you can cut the call.

As per information in this thread, I assume I have to wait for 4-5 days for vkyc approval/rejection notification & if approved, I have to send income documents again by email.
Just got VKYC approved message. Now I am sending income documents again by email.

Reactions: Rkr

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What's the highest limit pnb provides for rupay select ? What's highest limit provided to any TF member by pnb ?

Just curious to know as I wait for their decision on my application.