• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

zoro

TF Select
But is there any benefits of applying this card? Now banks like HDFC, Kotak and Axis are already there for credit card UPI, and soon bank of baroda and other banks will follow.

Just curious 🤔

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
But is there any benefits of applying this card? Now banks like HDFC, Kotak and Axis are already there for credit card UPI, and soon bank of baroda and other banks will follow.

Just curious 🤔
In terms of rewards....Pnb cards areas common as basic cards....And if you already have any UPI based card..then suggesting dont go for more UPI cards...2 is enough ..1 main and 1 standby..Hope it helps..

zoro

TF Select
Agreed, I already have that are already working HDFC and Axis, soon my bank of baroda might also work. I think PNB got a good set of customers launching UPI on credit card in initial days.

Reactions: Rkr

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Agreed, I already have that are already working HDFC and Axis, soon my bank of baroda might also work. I think PNB got a good set of customers launching UPI on credit card in initial days.
Right...Only because they are live since launch of Bhim base Rupay upi CC payments..

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The credit card bill payment with PNB has probably lasted for a long time. With mainstream banks entering UPI, that option might end soon. A zero interest loan for several months was good while it lasted.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
The credit card bill payment with PNB has probably lasted for a long time. With mainstream banks entering UPI, that option might end soon. A zero interest loan for several months was good while it lasted.
Zero interest loan ...where its written...i hadn't found anywhere...Any pic or link