• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips to apply PNB Credit Card and ways for quick approval..

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Here are some pro tips :-

*(Especially for salaried customers having ITR and having good credit score ,Willing to hands on Pnb credit card)

Follow below procedures/tricks.
1.Apply online or via Referal links available on different platforms..
2.Always go for Aadhar mentioned address as permanent and current address. your office address will be as where you are working.
3.Always try to apply in early morning time(For e.g between 0800 to 1000 hrs) so that VKYC could be done on same day.
4.Keep all your documents like bank account statement,ITR's,Salary slips ,Pan,Aadhar etc ready (Size should below 5 MB overall)
5.Apply and upload necessary documents.Further do the Vkyc Using link in SMS or mail or in continuous application process(Keep Pan and pen and paper ready).
6.Once you received KYC approval message.Next day repeating next day send one email to "creditcardpnb2@pnb.co.in" attaching your PAN ,Aadhar,Last 2 year ITR documents along with ITR acknowledgements to said mail id clearly mentioning your Application number in Subject line.e.g Additional documents for Application ref no-xxxxxxx.
7.Most probably the decision on application will be communicated to applicant in 2 to 3 days.

Hope it helps..Suggestions are welcome.
(Mine got approved in 4 days only Seems Fastest Approval.)

NOTE:-Keep all documents ready Pan colour image,and rest other in Pdf, before starting the procedure.Try to complete the whole procedure including documents upload and Vkyc in one session itself.

UPDATE 2- Those who are waiting for their physical card delivery,kindly note, if its more than 7 working days after approval message the kindly be in touch with local Dtdc courier office or Speed post office to know where about of your card and also write a mail to pnb card to know despatch details of card.

UPDTAE 3:- If you have not received any message of despatch of your card then another way to check in Pnb genie app.Open app and then select track my option and enter required details to know your despatch details with tracking id..

UPDATE 4:-The day you got the approval message from PNB ,Just download the PNB Genie App and with your Mobile number and DOB and then couple of OTP submissions and you will be able to access to complete digital card under E-Card section of app.Generate PIN for card on app itself.Note down the details and link your card at BHIM or Patym and enjoy seamlessly UPI payments through your PNB credit card even before delivery of your physical card.(Caution-Don't enable/activate Tap and pay and international transactions before delivery of your physical card).🙂🙂

Last edited:

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
I applied Rupay Select with 5.09L ITR.
They approved Rupay Platinum,

What to do now ?

Should I activate it ?

How to Know approved CL ?

I can see rupay platinum in pnb genie while tracking.

Last edited:

VicksJ

TF Select
I have applied to convert my card from platinum to select on 9th Jan as soon as I activated it and the service request is closed yesterday. There is no info on upgrade neither I have recieved any mail. Anyone knows what's going on

VicksJ

TF Select
I have applied to convert my card from platinum to select on 9th Jan as soon as I activated it and the service request is closed yesterday. There is no indo on upgrade neither I have recieved any mail. Anyone knows what's going on
I have applied to convert my card from platinum to select on 9th Jan as soon as I activated it and the service request is closed yesterday. There is no info on upgrade neither I have recieved any mail. Anyone knows what's going on
Recieved email today that they will charge 100rs +gst for conversion

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
I requested for upgrade 0n 9th jan, today I checked status it shows closed, how I know whether it accepted or rejected?

My ITR shows gross income 5.09L from salary and standard deduction 50k applied from IT. my acknowledgment shows 4.61L taxable Incom.

So what are chances for upgrade approval?

CardGame

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I requested for upgrade 0n 9th jan, today I checked status it shows closed, how I know whether it accepted or rejected?

My ITR shows gross income 5.09L from salary and standard deduction 50k applied from IT. my acknowledgment shows 4.61L taxable Incom.

So what are chances for upgrade approval?
Wait for email

arjun697

TF Premier
Is that Video KYC step mandatory? After filling the application form online, I selected the VKYC option on the site with the UARN and they said KYC already submitted? I have an account with PNB account and had shared 6 months PNB bank statement during the application.

VicksJ

TF Select
Received platinum card today after 10 days of issuance, really bad service from PNB, on top of that there is no response on upgradation of card from last 9 days. wrote to ho as well as md, not even an acknowledgment.
really pathetic!!!!

Also how are you making payments if this card

Last edited:

abhiver

TF Premier
I applied Rupay Select with 5.09L ITR.
They approved Rupay Platinum,

What to do now ?

Should I activate it ?

How to Know approved CL ?

I can see rupay platinum in pnb genie while tracking.
Abhi activate kar lo, baad mein after 3 month try to upgrade it , nahi hua toh cancel kar dena

Activate nahi karne se kahin dubara application mein problem na ho....kyunki PNB sarakari bank hai , so unpredictable.

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
Received platinum card today after 10 days of issuance, really bad service from PNB, on top of that there is no response on upgradation of card from last 9 days. wrote to ho as well as md, not even an acknowledgment.
really pathetic!!!!

Also how are you making payments if this card
Call karke pata karo,
Unke end se koi update nahi aayega.

Most probably upgrade decline kar diya.

VicksJ

TF Select
Call karke pata karo,
Unke end se koi update nahi aayega.

Most probably upgrade decline kar diya.
Their call centre number automatically disconnects after 17 mins whether you are talking to customer care executive or waiting in queue. Happened 2 times can't be coincidence at exactly 17 min 2 secs. Pathetic support