• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Satirical Post by an redditor about ULIP and infinia

pranjal1984

TF Premier
My 1st request was making my Regalia Gold Life Time Free which his team member did. My 2nd request was to upgrade to DCB. To which they agreed to send request provided I invest ULIPs of Rs 1.6 lakhs annually for 5 years. So they need investment of Rs 8 lakhs for my upgrade request. They assured 20% returns. Highest ever ULIP returns . I respectfully declined their generous offer.

MONEY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My 1st request was making my Regalia Gold Life Time Free which his team member did. My 2nd request was to upgrade to DCB. To which they agreed to send request provided I invest ULIPs of Rs 1.6 lakhs annually for 5 years. So they need investment of Rs 8 lakhs for my upgrade request. They assured 20% returns. Highest ever ULIP returns . I respectfully declined their generous offer.
So you also got musu musu offer , wow.

Tejo

TF Legend
Today came across a post on reddit by a user who was fedup by one of the notorious RM on reddit who honey traps innocent people with the greed of getting them infinia if they do investment.
I just want to know reaction 🤣 from the people ..... When that uncle ji and traffic police know that he got that card by ulip policy.

pranjal1984

TF Premier
I was thinking about this earlier. What if I were to simply cancel ULIP after getting card before the lock up period?

And ULIP’s are debited from the account right? So what If I empty the HDFC account and let it go dormant after getting Infinia? What can they do?
I think they won't issue card within free look period of ULIP. Also if you withdraw ULIP within a year, you will face catastrophic loss

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was thinking about this earlier. What if I were to simply cancel ULIP after getting card before the lock up period?

And ULIP’s are debited from the account right? So what If I empty the HDFC account and let it go dormant after getting Infinia? What can they do?
Massive loss..
First of all, they will debit your amount first and then offer policy and then infinia FYF.. by the time you get infinia it will be almost 30 days…

If you cancel your ULIP after one year you need wait for your leftovers until after 5 years in which case you will be losing in lakhs…

Infinia thru ULIP will only makes sense if you can keep it as investment for a minimum of 10 years…

If you can wait for 10 years minimum and if you have decent knowledge about how the markets work, you will be minting money .. this is a super investment option for a long term investor amongst your mix of various other investments…

Interested parties, Watch this space , I will update my ULIPs performance every 6 months…
in a separate thread ..

After 10 / 20 years whenever I want to withdraw, I will be laughing all the way to the Bank…

Last edited:

Riya Sharma

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Interested parties, Watch this space , I will update my ULIPs performance every 6 months…
in a separate thread ..

After 10 / 20 years whenever I want to withdraw, I will be laughing all the way to the Bank…
Thanks for the information but please expand on this. Have you taken a ULIP? How much was it and what did you get in return?

Reactions: SSV

MONEY

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Massive loss..
First of all, they will debit your amount first and then offer policy and then infinia FYF.. by the time you get infinia it will be almost 30 days…

If you cancel your ULIP after one year you need wait for your leftovers until after 5 years in which case you will be losing in lakhs…

Infinia thru ULIP will only makes sense if you can keep it as investment for a minimum of 10 years…

If you can wait for 10 years minimum and if you have decent knowledge about how the markets work, you will be minting money .. this is a super investment option for a long term investor among in your mix of various other investments…

in a separate thread ..

How much are you Investing every year?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks for the information but please expand on this. Have you taken a ULIP? How much was it and what did you get in return?
I had taken ULIP of 1.5L to 2L.
I got my first ever HDFC CC in the form of Infinia Metal FYF on the basis of this ULIP..
Later with my charm and relationship and contacts I made my Infinia Metal as LTF

There are only a handful of guys who have Infinia Metal LTF across the country as of now…

As with anything in the finance field , everything is fluid and this situation can change at anytime and I am well prepared for the next jump as well at an appropriate time

Last edited:

Alex292929

TF Premier
How to negotiate with the HDFC Bank to convert Reg Gold to lTF?

Yeat

TF Buzz
Massive loss..

If you can wait for 10 years minimum and if you have decent knowledge about how the markets work, you will be minting money .. this is a super investment option for a long term investor among in your mix of various other investments…

in a separate thread ..

Maybe... But if you can make good money from ULIP, then you can make much better returns from direct mutual funds... In any case ULIP is a Dreadful investment.

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Maybe... But if you can make good money from ULIP, then you can make much better returns from direct mutual funds... In any case ULIP is a Dreadful investment.
Exactly. I have understood every perspective. ULIPs don't make any sense to me. Unless you can make 25k extra per month just because of Infinia.