• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Current collection

1.Hdfc moneyback+ LTF

2.Hdfc Tata neu+. LTF

3.Hdfc millenia. LTF

4.Swiggy hdfc. LTF

5.Icici amazon pay. LTF

6.Icici coral rupay & Mastercard LTF

7. Axis myzone. LTF

8. Axis Neo. LTF

9. Sbi Bpcl octane 1499
View attachment 59978
Right now sbi converting BPCL card into LTF You should try to contact them via email n call.

Last edited:
My Portfolio is :
  1. ICICI Coral - 5L - LTF
  2. ICICI Rubyx - 5L Shared- LTF
  3. ICICI Amazon Pay - 5L Shared - LTF
  4. HDFC Moneyback Plus - 80k - 500Rs
  5. HDFC Millenia- 1.7L - LTF
  6. AMEX Gold Charge- 4L - 4500 +tax
  7. AMEX MRCC - 4L - 1500+tax
  8. AMEX Platinum Travel - 3.7L - 5000+tax
  9. AXIS Airtel - 2.5L - 500Rs
  10. IndusInd Pinnacle - 5L - LTF

Here is the small list of my card.
  • HDFC DCB (LTF)
  • HDFC Infinia (LTF)
  • HDFC Tata Neu Infinity (LTF)
  • Amex MRCC (LTF)
  • Yes Bank First Exclusive (LTF)
  • ICICI Platinum (Secured / LTF)
  • ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
  • ICICI Sapphiro (LTF)
  • IDFC Wealth (LTF)
  • IDFC WOW (Secured / LTF)
  • BOB Eterna (LTF)
  • Kotak League (LTF)
  • IndusInd Legend (LTF)
  • HSBC Visa Platinum (LTF)
  • AU Bank Zenith (LTF)
  • RBL Zomato Classic Edition (LTF)
  • Axis MyZone (LTF)
  • Onecard (BOB) (LTF)
  • PNB Rupay Select (500/yr)
  • Union Bank Rupay JCB Select Wellness (999/yr)
  • Citi Paytm First (500/yr)
  • Axis Flipkart (500/yr)
  • SBI Simply Click (500/yr)
  • StanC Ultimate (5000/yr)
Happy to help.
How did you get infinia LTF bro?

How to get swiggy hdfc card for LTF
Look for LTF cc in swiggy app if it's showing life time free card thn it's fine otherwise if it's showing chargeable card you can do experiment apply for card and before activation mail them you got the LTF offer in swiggy that's why u applied for it convert the card into LTF otherwise you'll not activate it
If u got the confirmation from them for LTF thn activate it otherwise leave the Card it's upto u

My Portfolio is :
  1. ICICI Coral - 5L - LTF
  2. ICICI Rubyx - 5L Shared- LTF
  3. ICICI Amazon Pay - 5L Shared - LTF
  4. HDFC Moneyback Plus - 80k - 500Rs
  5. HDFC Millenia- 1.7L - LTF
  6. AMEX Gold Charge- 4L - 4500 +tax
  7. AMEX MRCC - 4L - 1500+tax
  8. AMEX Platinum Travel - 3.7L - 5000+tax
  9. AXIS Airtel - 2.5L - 500Rs
  10. IndusInd Pinnacle - 5L - LTF
Are u not getting saphiro ltf offer?

Ok me too same boat thats why asked
Tks
Meet the Branch Manager. Tell him/her that you are eligible for LTF Sapphiro and would like to apply for it. He/she will contact the credit card department employee. That employee will verify your eligibility verbally based on your income figures etc. If he says you are eligible, he will apply for you. All this will happen then and there in front of the branch manager.
@Adith

Meet the Branch Manager. Tell him/her that you are eligible for LTF Sapphiro and would like to apply for it. He/she will contact the credit card department employee. That employee will check your eligibility verbally based on your income figures etc. If he says you are eligible, he will apply for you. All this will happen then and there in front of the branch manager.
@Adith
Docs they ask?
My salary acc with Standard Chartered

Last three months salary slips.
BTW, do you get anything special by having your salary a/c with StanChar? The last I checked, they don't provide anything worthwhile of a salary account.
Wait for Some festival offer they give offer for new credit card application you'll get OnePlus Earbuds worth of 5k or smartwatch worth of 3k-5k after getting the card n gift use it 1-2 month n close it

Look for LTF cc in swiggy app if it's showing life time free card thn it's fine otherwise if it's showing chargeable card you can do experiment apply for card and before activation mail them you got the LTF offer in swiggy that's why u applied for it convert the card into LTF otherwise you'll not activate it
If u got the confirmation from them for LTF thn activate it otherwise leave the Card it's upto u
Will it hit cibil enquiry?

Meet the Branch Manager. Tell him/her that you are eligible for LTF Sapphiro and would like to apply for it. He/she will contact the credit card department employee. That employee will verify your eligibility verbally based on your income figures etc. If he says you are eligible, he will apply for you. All this will happen then and there in front of the branch manager.
@Adith

But isnt Sapphiro like 1.5-2L per month salary requirement? Im noway near that xD

But isnt Sapphiro like 1.5-2L per month salary requirement? Im noway near that xD
May be on paper. People in my office with 95K pm have LTF Sapphiro. It's all about right banking person with the correct rights either approving or punching stuff in their software.

Back