• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
My list till date in the order it was received.

1. ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
2. Axis My Zone (LTF)
3. ICICI Platinum Chip (LTF)
4. Axis NEO (LTF)
5. Axis Flipkart (LTF)
6. Indusind Aura Edge (LTF)
7. IDFC First Millennia (LTF)
8. HSBC Visa Platinum (LTF)
9. CITI Rewards (Easy to get the waiver)

Wishlist: Any LTF CC 😅. Next hunting for HDFC and BoB.

My list till date in the order it was received.

1. ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
2. Axis My Zone (LTF)
3. ICICI Platinum Chip (LTF)
4. Axis NEO (LTF)
5. Axis Flipkart (LTF)
6. Indusind Aura Edge (LTF)
7. IDFC First Millennia (LTF)
8. HSBC Visa Platinum (LTF)
9. CITI Rewards (Easy to get the waiver)

Wishlist: Any LTF CC 😅. Next hunting for HDFC and BoB.
When did u applied for icici Amazon pay and platinum.
What are the limits on both
Is limit shared or separate ?
How did you applied for platinum after apay.
Is it true that platinum chip gets good limit ?

When did u applied for icici Amazon pay and platinum.
What are the limits on both
Is limit shared or separate ?
How did you applied for platinum after apay.
Is it true that platinum chip gets good limit ?
I started my journey in 2020 and got the APAY ICICI card after so many hastles (after chasing for almost 7-8 months) as it was my first entry to the world of opportunities. Later on in 2021 (In Q1 probably), applied for Platinum Chip digitally and received it very easily. Limits are separate on these two cards with 2.4L on each of them.

I started my journey in 2020 and got the APAY ICICI card after so many hastles (after chasing for almost 7-8 months) as it was my first entry to the world of opportunities. Later on in 2021 (In Q1 probably), applied for Platinum Chip digitally and received it very easily. Limits are separate on these two cards with 2.4L for each of them.
Is ICICI willing to give you higher verient upgrade for LTF on platinum chip one?

I happen to talk with axis cc customer care today and I was being offered on pre-approved basis upgrades on my both axis cards, but not LTF. I opted to upgrade my freecharge one to airtel axis.

I've not yet received any confirmation or anything else but I guess it should be done.

I was little surprised at it since they were even ready to give magnus, select, privileged, Indian oil and Aura but those have lot more fees and I really don't think I can manage to get it waived off with my spending pattern. I would've taken one of the select or magnus if it was free though (I think select is free for Burgundy users), will get that eventually, someday in future.

Are there any higher variant Axis CCs which are free for priority customers?
I've no idea, Axis bank can truly be random. By the way, these offers are not being shown in my axis mobile app, I got to know this only after I happen to talk with customer care.

It's better if you call their customer care number and ask yourself. I'll give it to you. 18604195555 Not toll free so make sure you have some balance.

Here is my latest Portfolio:-

1. ICICI Bank Sapphiro=LTF-->6,00,000
2. Amazon Pay ICICI=LTF--> 6,70,000(Limit shared)
2. HDFC DCB=LTF--> 7,73,000
3. One Card=LTF-->4,65,000
4. IndusInd Legend=LTF-->5,00,000
5. IDFC First Wealth=LTF-->9,28,000
6. Citi Indian Oil=LTF-->3,18,000
7. HSBC Cashback=FYF-->1,21,000
8, Axis Select=LTF-->1,00,000
9. BOB--> Don't which variant & what limit I would get but something will get for sure

ICICI Sapphiro I have managed to convert my existing Chargeable card in to LTF after a long fight with their Regional Head.
I'm waiting for the One Metal to arrive, post that will try to post a picture for sure.
how did you manage to get Axis Select on LTF basis. I am asking for upgrade from Axis privelege LTF to select ltf but they are not willing

Burgundy users get it for LTF. Not sure in his case particularly but from this is what I was told in my last talk with cc support.

Also, they are really avoiding giving LTF offers atm for upgrades. Probably they are not trying to meet any targets atm. Just last quarter was like LTF card free shower from axis.

Burgundy users get it for LTF. Not sure in his case particularly but from this is what I was told in my last talk with cc support.

Also, they are really avoiding giving LTF offers atm for upgrades. Probably they are not trying to meet any targets atm. Just last quarter was like LTF card free shower from axis.
Spot on. Burgundy customers get it ltf

Back