• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
In my opinion Ace is not offered as LTF right 🤔😅
These things are case by case. Few months ago no one though Flipkart one is offered for LTF or not. But few people had it, then both flipkart and Axis came up with independent promotion of LTF fk card and there was suddenly flood of new customers. Since ace was also held back, fk one became primary choice for entry level card holders.

I've no idea, Axis bank can truly be random. By the way, these offers are not being shown in my axis mobile app, I got to know this only after I happen to talk with customer care.

It's better if you call their customer care number and ask yourself. I'll give it to you. 18604195555 Not toll free so make sure you have some balance.
Try this toll free number, it's working +912267987700

I happen to talk with axis cc customer care today and I was being offered on pre-approved basis upgrades on my both axis cards, but not LTF. I opted to upgrade my freecharge one to airtel axis.

I've not yet received any confirmation or anything else but I guess it should be done.

I was little surprised at it since they were even ready to give magnus, select, privileged, Indian oil and Aura but those have lot more fees and I really don't think I can manage to get it waived off with my spending pattern. I would've taken one of the select or magnus if it was free though (I think select is free for Burgundy users), will get that eventually, someday in future.
Received confirmation that axis airtel is approved and will be dispatched shortly, will get it in 2-3 days max. No update on freecharge plus closing request. If they don't close it I'll keep it, as I've achieved its fee waiving off criteria. So, will see if I can upgrade it to something else on little higher tier in next year feb- march time.

With this, currently I hold 3 axis cc. :ROFLMAO:

Was supposed to get a response back within 3 working days however, no light of response yet. Seems like 'Khatam, bye bye, tata, good bye, gaya' 🥲
Call them directly and see. Usually axis customer support is good. I've always had good response from them. If state bank and Bob is 0.01 out of 100 then axis is certainly 90.

Call them directly and see. Usually axis customer support is good. I've always had good response from them. If state bank and Bob is 0.01 out of 100 then axis is certainly 90.
Same pinch, had good experience even over email and hence, wanted to give them more time, let's see.

Back