• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Burgundy users get it for LTF. Not sure in his case particularly but from this is what I was told in my last talk with cc support.

Also, they are really avoiding giving LTF offers atm for upgrades. Probably they are not trying to meet any targets atm. Just last quarter was like LTF card free shower from axis.
You are 100% right, with Axis Burgandy account you will get Select as LTF.
it is even written in their Website.

All those shower of LTF Cards were really useless, i.e. ACE & Flipkart.

Last edited:
how did you manage to get Axis Select on LTF basis. I am asking for upgrade from Axis privelege LTF to select ltf but they are not willing
They will not give you it as LTF if you are upgrading but off course they will give you if you hold a Burgundy account with them or if you have a Burgundy family account with somebody else in your blood connection who has a Burgundy account.

Here is my latest Portfolio:-

1. ICICI Bank Sapphiro=LTF-->6,00,000
2. Amazon Pay ICICI=LTF--> 6,70,000(Limit shared)
2. HDFC DCB=LTF--> 7,73,000
3. One Card=LTF-->4,65,000
4. IndusInd Legend=LTF-->5,00,000
5. IDFC First Wealth=LTF-->9,28,000
6. Citi Indian Oil=LTF-->3,18,000
7. HSBC Cashback=FYF-->1,21,000
8, Axis Select=LTF-->1,00,000
9. BOB--> Don't which variant & what limit I would get but something will get for sure

ICICI Sapphiro I have managed to convert my existing Chargeable card in to LTF after a long fight with their Regional Head.
I'm waiting for the One Metal to arrive, post that will try to post a picture for sure.
As committed.

Attachments

• 20220424_012836.jpg
    20220424_012836.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
How did you come to know that it has been converted to LTF?
Recently I contacted them to terminate my rewards card due to the yearly charges, but they asked me if annual fee is sole reason, then they can convert to LTF free card which is Indian oil card. I accepted it and in two days received new cards, including addon card.

Recently I contacted them to terminate my rewards card due to the yearly charges, but they asked me if annual fee is sole reason, then they can convert to LTF free card which is Indian oil card. I accepted it and in two days received new cards, including addon card.
Will use that trick if possible before they leave 😝.

Will use that trick if possible before they leave 😝.
This is very common occurrence with banks like Axis. Only problem is that they do it easily for some cards but not for others, I've friends who have neo, myzone, ace, flipkart and even freecharge CC's as LTF but they will not offer higher variants.

Tbh, which are the ones we want. :ROFLMAO:

This is very common occurrence with banks like Axis. Only problem is that they do it easily for some cards but not for others, I've friends who have neo, myzone, ace, flipkart and even freecharge CC's as LTF but they will not offer higher variants.

Tbh, which are the ones we want. :ROFLMAO:
Yes I have MyZone, NEO and Flipkart as LTF, how to get Ace under LTF pricing?

Reactions: AsB
Yes I have MyZone, NEO and Flipkart as LTF, how to get Ace under LTF pricing?
Call CC and ask to upgrade one of those to Ace, not sure if they will do it now but they used to in 2021. One of my friend had Myzone since 2017, never used it and one day I came to know about it, I asked her to ask for upgrade to Ace, they did the upgrade and made both CC's LTF for her. :ROFLMAO:

Call CC and ask to upgrade one of those to Ace, not sure if they will do it now but they used to in 2021. One of my friend had Myzone since 2017, never used it and one day I came to know about it, I asked her to ask for upgrade to Ace, they did the upgrade and made both CC's LTF for her. :ROFLMAO:
I see, any special 'Bahana' we need to do? 😝😝😝

@TechnoFino I want to upgrade one of my existing LTF Axis CC to ACE as LTF. Can I go ahead and start the discussion with PNO over email with the trick shared by @AllSeeker? Any other thing I have to keep in mind?
This does not affect your CIBIL, so you can surely give it a try. Just make sure it has been at least 3-4 months since you got your existing card.

Back