• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Same pinch, had good experience even over email and hence, wanted to give them more time, let's see.
Received the following responses:
-------------------------------------------------------
We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 24-04-2022 addressed to Principal Nodal Office regarding life time free Credit Card ending with XXXX.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are glad to inform you that we have raised a Service Request with number XXXXX. We will get back with a resolution in 3 working days.

Okay, RM has told me almost surely that I'll get Regalia. I'll try to push for DCB.

Do you have a preferred account too?
Hey wanted to know. U have hdfc preferred banking n u got moneyback cc, do u think because of preferred will u get dcb or infinia within short time?
What if u get Infinia or dcb and after that u converted ur preferred into regular or max savings account, will hdfc block infinia or dcb issued earlier?
Wanted to know about this, I don't have much idea about hdfc bank.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll try for paid DCB, she did mention about it ...
Is it worth to wait for paid DCB or maybe to wait for upgrade after getting LTF Regalia?
Just ask for LTF DCB, if RM doesn't get the approval, they will not proceed, and S/he will tell you what needs to be done. Everything will work, but it may take some time.

Received my axis airtel card today. I'm not sure if this is coincidence or what, but I've received all 3 of my cards from axis exactly in morning around 9 AM :ROFLMAO:

I've a question though, I had read somewhere that there was problem with airtel assigning merchant ID's to Utility bills and airtel bills, basically they were all counted in 25% capped 300, is that solved? And another is, I get 10% on partner brands but I can get that by directly spending on their respective app/site using this card or have to somehow make payment using airtel thanks app in them?

Received my axis airtel card today. I'm not sure if this is coincidence or what, but I've received all 3 of my cards from axis exactly in morning around 9 AM :ROFLMAO:

I've a question though, I had read somewhere that there was problem with airtel assigning merchant ID's to Utility bills and airtel bills, basically they were all counted in 25% capped 300, is that solved? And another is, I get 10% on partner brands but I can get that by directly spending on their respective app/site using this card or have to somehow make payment using airtel thanks app in them?
My airtel bill was generated few weeks back. There was issue in cashback, it was showing less. Then I called c.care, she said that correct cash back will be credited next month. If correct cash back not credited then u can contact us n we will take complain regarding this.

In relation to your question on merchant partner cashback, you can directly use your card.

Received the following responses:
-------------------------------------------------------
We acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated 24-04-2022 addressed to Principal Nodal Office regarding life time free Credit Card ending with XXXX.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

We are glad to inform you that we have raised a Service Request with number XXXXX. We will get back with a resolution in 3 working days.
They just called me and told ACE card is currently stopped temporarily and asked me to check after 2-3 months.

On the pricing I was told, I can get it under LTF if any such offer comes in future. Also he added sometimes this card is issued as LTF by providing false information by the agent/support team but later on charges are levied on the statement which leads to customer dissatisfaction.

They just called me and told ACE card is currently stopped temporarily and asked me to check after 2-3 months.

On the pricing I was told, I can get it under LTF if any such offer comes in future. Also he added sometimes this card is issued as LTF by providing false information by the agent/support team but later on charges are levied on the statement which leads to customer dissatisfaction.
Yes, this is why one should always keep recording of the call and screen shot of the offer when filling the form/applying. Even if its online, one should always ask for this.

Attempt #2 to upgrade to Infinia from DCB.

Dropped an email to PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com this time as suggested by @tejasghongadi on Twitter.
Let's see how it goes. Will update here.🤞

Folks, as promised, here's the update...

Got approved for the upgrade (FYF)!​

Weirdly it's the exact same grievance agent who declined last time. Seems like being persistent is the key.

Though not sure, how many more devaluations HDFC CCs will see by the time I get the new card. 😅

1651477078764.png

Folks, as promised, here's the update...

Got approved for the upgrade (FYF)!​

Weirdly it's the exact same grievance agent who declined last time. Seems like being persistent is the key.

View attachment 970
They are asking to mail them the upgrade form
So will you print the attached form and then fill it using pen and then scan and upload it

Or
Digitally filling the upgrade form is also okay?

They said ... " We are willing to review.." on submission of form. Is is approved already ?
I am over-qualified for their internal bar for DCB to Infinia, so hoping that should be fine, but good point, I shouldn't be counting my roosters before they hatch.

They are asking to mail them the upgrade form
So will you print the attached form and then fill it using pen and then scan and upload it

Or
Digitally filling the upgrade form is also okay?
I filled it digitally and sent it back, should be more than okay so it makes their life easier than decoding my abyssal handwriting! :D

Back