• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
Axis Flipkart (133K limit) Rs. 500
Axis My Zone (Shared Limit) LTF
SBI Simply Click (80K limit) Rs. 500
Yes Prosperity Rewards (141K limit) Rs. 299
ICICI MMT Platinum (80K) LTF
ICICI Amazon Pay (Shared Limit) LTF
HDFC Moneyback (72K limit) LTF
Kotak League (166K limit) LTF
IDFC First Millennia (107K limit) LTF
Indusind Legend (110K limit) LTF
CITI Rewards (80K limit) LTF
SC Ease My Trip (63.4K) Rs. 350
PNB Rupey Platinum (75K) Rs. 500

All these cards i got at CIBIL below 750 Recently tried for HSBC but its got rejected.
Your Kotak League Approved with the limit of 166k or You Get Limit Enhancement Time To Time.

When you get the card and if any LE Received When?

Your Kotak League Approved with the limit of 166k or You Get Limit Enhancement Time To Time.

When you get the card and if any LE Received When?
My first card was Axis Flipkart with only 20k limit then manually increased to 68K after 6 months and then 133K LE offer again after 6 months
Kotak League got approved with 76K Got LE offer first 141K then 166K within 6 months.
SBI got approved with 50K Got LE offer 80K

My first card was Axis Flipkart with only 20k limit then manually increased to 68K after 6 months and then 133K LE offer again after 6 months
Kotak League got approved with 76K Got LE offer first 141K then 166K within 6 months.
SBI got approved with 50K Got LE offer 80K
Great!
I also have Kotak League Platinum with 25k Approved Limit now its 5 Months and 12 Days Old But Not Get Any LE.

Is there any spending behaviour to get LE on Kotak League Card.

I am currently using full 25k limit every month because of 125k Quarterly Spend to get 10k rewards points.

Great!
I also have Kotak League Platinum with 25k Approved Limit now its 5 Months and 12 Days Old But Not Get Any LE.

Is there any spending behaviour to get LE on Kotak League Card.

I am currently using full 25k limit every month because of 125k Quarterly Spend to get 10k rewards points.
My Primary card is Axis flipkart. I am using Kotak for offers only but i am practicing to maintain atleast 2 to 3 percent credit utilization on every card to get offers in future.

8 months old
Only in 8 Months 76k to 166k. How Much you used this card.

Should i stop using this card.

I am using full limit because my friend's FD Based Kotak 811 Dream Diffrent Card Got 81k to 221k. He used the full limit two months. And got LE even on FD Based secured card.

Only in 8 Months 76k to 166k. How Much you used this card.

Should i stop using this card.

I am using full limit because my friend's FD Based Kotak 811 Dream Diffrent Card Got 81k to 221k. He used the full limit two months. And got LE even on FD Based secured card.
Only whenever any offers are there.

At one point I had 7 cards and thought that are too many. Looking at the responses, I think I can add more 😂 currently I have these

Citi Rewards (8.2L) LTF
HDFC DCB (10L) LTF
Yes Exclusive (8.9L) LTF
IDFC Wealth (7.5L) LTF
AXIS Ace (7.1L) My Only Paid Card

I was looking to add IndusInd Indulge but IndusInd has been a pathetic spammer so no more.

for next, SBI elite looks good, (infact I had it issued, but closed in the rage that it wasn't delivered in 20 days, delivered the next day of closing :p),
Axis Reserve/Magnus I am looking to get LTF. Also, interested in vistara cards, but for 2 reasons I am holding back, one, vistara doesn't have good direct connectivity from my home and many tier2 cities. 2nd, Looking at airindia vistara merger, I am not sure how would those cards end up, specially considering tata has neu cards lineup already.

Last edited:
At one point I had 7 cards and thought that are too many. Looking at the responses, I think I can add more 😂 currently I have these

Citi Rewards (8.2L) LTF
HDFC DCB (10L) LTF
Yes Exclusive (8.9L) LTF
IDFC Wealth (7.5L) LTF
AXIS Ace (7.1L) My Only Paid Card

I was looking to add IndusInd Indulge but IndusInd has been a pathetic spammer so no more.

for next, SBI elite looks good, (infact I had it issued, but closed in the rage that it wasn't delivered in 20 days, delivered the next day of closing :p),
Axis Reserve/Magnus I am looking to get LTF. Also, interested in vistara cards, but for 2 reasons I am holding back, one, vistara doesn't have good direct connectivity from my home and many tier2 cities. 2nd, Looking at airindia vistara merger, I am not sure how would those cards end up, specially considering tata has neu cards lineup already.
Get a magnus ASAP :)
Nothing beats it in terms of rewards !

Get a magnus ASAP :)
Nothing beats it in terms of rewards !

Ya that's what I am considering for next, was somewhat demotivated due to recent exclusions for milestone calculation.

Meanwhile, I am trying to find if it's possible to get it LTF, or FYF. I recently opened burgundy account and shifted salary credit to axis in hope to get a good deal.

BTW, would you suggest to get it as new card or upgrade?

Ya that's what I am considering for next, was somewhat demotivated due to recent exclusions for milestone calculation.

Meanwhile, I am trying to find if it's possible to get it LTF, or FYF. I recently opened burgundy account and shifted salary credit to axis in hope to get a good deal.

BTW, would you suggest to get it as new card or upgrade?
Magnus as LTF i have not heard any !
But FYF many people do get it. Plus with your burgundy account you can atleast push with your RM for a FYF.

But even with the 10k fees you still get 10k worth vouchers so you effectively pay just the GST part.

Depends on how you plan to use Axis Ace you can either upgrade it or get a new one.

Amex MRCC 2.3 L
Amex SmartEarn 1.8 L
SBI Cashback 1.0 L
SBI Simplysave 20 K
IDFC Select 1.7 L (LTF)
ICICI Amazon Pay 1.8 L (LTF)
ICICI Platinum 2.0 L (LTF)
Axis MyZone 1.0 L (LTF)
Kotak League Platinum 52 K (LTF)

Last edited:
SBIPRIME
1.10​
SBICASHBACK1.25
HDFCDiners Club Black
5.00​
HDFCTATA NEU infinitySame as above
HDFCDCPCLOSED
HDFCMilleniaCLOSED
AXISMYZONE
8.17​
AXISMAGNUSSame as above
AXISLIC SIGNATURECLOSED
ICICIAMAZON6.00
ICICIPLATINUM3.00
ICICICORALSame as above
HSBCPLATINUM1.50
INDUSINDLEGEND1.20
RBLSAVERMAX
2.25​
RBLZOMATOSame as above
IDFCSELECT3.00
AUZenith5.99
AUVettaCLOSED
YESPROSPERITY0.60
PNBSelect-Rupay1.40
BOBPREMIER-RUPAY1.00

HDFC MILLENIA - LTF
IDFC FIRST MILLENIA - LTF
AMAZON PAY ICICI - LTF
AXIS FLIPKART - LTF
AXIS MYZONE - LTF
AXIS AIRTEL - 500
SBI CASHBACK - 999
SBI SIMPLYCLICK - 500
INDUSIND AURA - LTF
BOB PREMIER - LTF
ONECARD - LTF

Got a call from my ICICI home branch for a Sapphiro LTF. I earlier had a Rubyx LTF which I cancelled owing to the poor rewards system and their unwillingness to give me an LTF Sapphiro. And lo and behold, they call me a month later to now offer a fresh Sapphiro LTF. I am skipping on it due to the poor benefits compared to my HDFC Infinia + SBI Cashback combo that I currently use. I hope I did the right thing?:rolleyes:

Got a call from my ICICI home branch for a Sapphiro LTF. I earlier had a Rubyx LTF which I cancelled owing to the poor rewards system and their unwillingness to give me an LTF Sapphiro. And lo and behold, they call me a month later to now offer a fresh Sapphiro LTF. I am skipping on it due to the poor benefits compared to my HDFC Infinia + SBI Cashback combo that I currently use. I hope I did the right thing?:rolleyes:
If it gives way to next year emerald then take it anyway it’s ltf

Back