• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
I don't know whether they charge it now. But even few months ago, when I used it, they added 500-1000 convenience charges or something for no reason.

I don't use it now at all because of all this. I got my first unsecured CC recently, will permanently closed Paytm postpaid as soon as my CC shows on my Cibil report.

Also, using Paytm postpaid, I think, made my Cibil go below 750, which is undesirable. Only with CCs, Cibil usually should stay above 750 or around 750. Paytm postpaid shows as CDL/personal loan in Cibil report.
You are absolutely right about these credit lines. They show up as personal loans in CIBIL. That's why I have already closed Amazon Pay Later.
I have only three credit lines now.

1. Slice
2. Cred Cash
3. Paytm Postpaid

- Slice is adding multiple entries in my CIBIL, affecting my score. That's the only reason I hate it. Apart from that everything else is good.
- As per Cred Cash, that's unavailable for withdrawals for the last few months. They are saying there is some issue with the lending partner. that is IDFC First Bank. The CRED customer support told me not to close it and they will make it available again. I like this because I can transfer money to my account with less interest rate than any other personal loan or Slice. The best thing is I can close it any time I want and I will have to pay even less interest. which is great.
- Paytm Postpaid has a very less limit (28K). I am primarily using it for toll payments. If there is any other alternative that gives me the option to pay all my toll bills at the end of the month then I will close this as well.

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
- Paytm Postpaid has a very less limit (28K). I am primarily using it for toll payments. If there is any other alternative that gives me the option to pay all my toll bills at the end of the month then I will close this as well.
Just recharge your FastTag with credit card in advance?

shubhamaggarwal

TF Select
I faced some similar issues with Paytm postpaid. Very high charges, even if we pay timely dues, 'service' charges.

I didn't know how to get credit cards, otherwise I would have never used it. I only used it for building a Cibil score, though my score actually went low because of using it.
If you don't have any card and income, go for FD based credit card. Don't look for BNPL products they are mostly useless and currently, in customer acquisition phase that's why they are giving so much discounts and offers.

ichiranjeeb

TF Select
Just recharge your FastTag with credit card in advance?
I understand... but for me, there are three things to consider.

1. I don't want to connect my bank account with FastTag because it will clutter my statement.
2. I want to have peace of mind that I will never be stopped at a toll booth because of insufficient funds... because on a long journey while passing through many toll booths, I tend to forget to recharge it.
3. I don't want to put tens of thousands of rupees in my FastTag wallet. 😆

When I consider these points, PayTm postpaid makes sense. I would close this postpaid account in a heartbeat if Credit Cards can be connected to FastTag 😁

I m trying to move to conditional wallet reload.
for example, if the wallet balance is less than 2000/- then add another 2000/-

Suno

TF Buzz
Here is a small list of my collection:
  • American Express MRCC
  • Citi Rewards CC
  • HDFC Timescard Platinum CC (LTF)
  • IDFC First Select CC (LTF)
  • ICICI Amazon Pay CC (LTF)
  • Flipkart Axis Bank CC (LTF)
  • RBL Zomato Edition Classic CC (LTF)
  • Kotak Privy League Signature CC (LTF)
  • Uni Card (LTF)

Last edited:

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
1646592160391.png

• Got this today, here's hoping that the birthday 10% no cap discount will last till my birthday later this year! 🤞

• Free Zomato Pro till 2028 is also a nice perk TBH.

Sub

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Only two. Citi Prestige and now HDFC Infinia. Was on Diners Club Black for past three years. Changed to Infinia after the recent devaluation. Might consider adding an Amex Plat Charge once they open up. But doubt I'll go for more cards. Legit respect for all those of you who have 5-10+ cards.

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Only two. Citi Prestige and now HDFC Infinia. Was on Diners Club Black for past three years. Changed to Infinia after the recent devaluation. Might consider adding an Amex Plat Charge once they open up. But doubt I'll go for more cards. Legit respect for all those of you who have 5-10+ cards.

How did you go on about that? I have been trying to move from DCB to Infinia Metal for the last few weeks but my RM is utterly useless.

Sub

TF Select
VIP Lounge
So I'm guessing you had to submit your income details all over again along with the form. Was there any change to your existing limit because of this?
Just the upgrade form. No docs. No change in limit but they did mention first year free. My DCB was not LTF variant.

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Same with my RM. I wrote to Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com and they sent an upgrade form and shipped the new card in under 48 hours.
Just the upgrade form. No docs. No change in limit but they did mention first year free. My DCB was not LTF variant.

That's brilliant. My DCB is free for the year so I am inclined to wait for the fabled Galaxia but if not, shall try this way to upgrade to Infinia this year.
Thanks a lot for sharing! :)