• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Ak Singh

TF Premier
Actually just need to fund 1l so that I can get 0amb acc ri88 or any other criteria
I also want open privilege account, I can do 1L IP max, but is it confirmed that they are opening privilege 0 MAB account?
I have mine account but this account is nothing except zero balance. No pre-approved offers. And No rupay platinum debit card.

itzmycard

TF Buzz
It is not a 0 MAB account. You need to maintain the required TRV. Please refer to first post of this thread.

ICICI will convert it to regular savings account with 10k MAB if TRV is not maintained for 2 continuous quarters

CardCraftsman.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got 0MAB Privilege Saving account with 1L initial funding.
My RM pleaded me to keep the amount in the account till month end...to which I agreed !!
RMs of icici bank are dumb and greedy. My wealth RM used to visit my home every 2nd day in march from 15 march onwards with BM and he is so dumb that even being a wealth RM he didn't had information about icici all-in-one qr and it's okay but he couldn't get me connected to guy who handle merchant requirement and instead tell me to mail.

Unless it's spare money, if you want, you can take it out.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
RMs of icici bank are dumb and greedy. My wealth RM used to visit my home every 2nd day in march from 15 march onwards with BM and he is so dumb that even being a wealth RM he didn't had information about icici all-in-one qr and it's okay but he couldn't get me connected to guy who handle merchant requirement and instead tell me to mail.

Unless it's spare money, if you want, you can take it out.
I got virtual rm than branch one to save myself from hassle

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
What is the concept of virtual rm
And how to get one, i meant criteria
With previlage banking u get rm ..
Even if u go to branch one employee can do your work as rm but that depends on your repo .
In my case my branch is gone case I don't trust them with even aadhar correction