• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

0 AMB ICICI Account (Privilege Banking program)

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card

1711900616424.png
1711900598961.png

Last edited:

vijay.vj

TF Ace
Hii thanks for the information.
But there is a doubt. Where it is written that you can have Zero MAB if you have a credit card with 4+ limit?
I already put the image.

You just need to satisfy one of these criterion to maintain relationship.
One of them is CC limit of 4L.

1711871276440-png.48124

Das.N

TF Ace
Thanks for the informing, I have privilege account banner For my 4.6L limit Credit card.
Didn't have any savings account yet.
May be I will consider it in near future.
Btw, apart Zero mab what's the benifits of Privilege account in ICICI?

its_karan

TF Ace
Yup, I have priviledge account 0MAB with my 5.5L limit credit card.
I already put the image.

You just need to satisfy one of these criterion to maintain relationship.
One of them is CC limit of 4L.

1711871276440-png.48124

Hey bro

Please guide

How did you get this account.
  • Is there an account opening form(PHYSICAL) where we have to tick the Asset(CC) relationship and value
  • Any other charges you faces such as alerts/unwanted AMC on DC

I have APay with 4.6L

No other relationship with ICICI

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Anyone with ICICI credit card with minimum 4L credit limit can get privilege account which has a MAB of 1L at 0 MAB.
Given the way ICICI is generous with its credit limit enhancements, its kinda very easy to get this limit.

If you are existing ICICI savings account holder, you can fill upgrade form & enjoy the benefits.
If you don't have savings account, you can open any basic account & fill in upgrade account form.

1711871276440.png

Not much of benefits, apart from LTF platinum debit card & family banking program.
And BMS 2+2 on family debit card
I have zero balance account + zero balance in it
Without cc
Previlge banking !

What did u say about ltf platinum dc ?