• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hyderabad Airport Domestic Lounge Location change

rohant

TF Premier
The new lounge at Hyderabad airport is near Gate 11. Take escalators near gate 11 to go down 1 floor and take a right turn, you'll see the lounge. 1000106536.jpg

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The new lounge at Hyderabad airport is near Gate 11. Take escalators near gate 11 to go down 1 floor and take a right turn, you'll see the lounge. 1000106536.jpg
itd
wow.. i didn't realize they were closing the old one.. its too small for such a big airport...

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Gaara @techt
I sew a new lounge under construction at Vizag airport in Mid Feb, in the place of old cafeteria near spa ,Gate 4 on first floor
There's a big banner that says "Executive Lounge Comming Soon"

Any idea if its open ,any pics or reviews?

techt

TF Legend
@Gaara @techt
I sew a new lounge under construction at Vizag airport in Mid Feb, in the place of old cafeteria near spa ,Gate 4 on first floor

No Idea bro as I never traveled to Visakhapatnam.

quino

TF Premier
RML Group
@Gaara @techt

great news, ill be there in May, hope it'll be done by then & that they accept all cards not only super premium cards

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
@Gaara @techt

Lol, Vizag Airport takes you back to the 1980s. Atleast they will have a lounge now. 😜

Gaara

TF Ace
@Gaara @techt

No idea bro, there wasn't even any news about it 🤔

@Gaara @techt

It opened 20-25 days back. I went morning time. Very small and no variety in food. Very low standard.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It opened 20-25 days back. I went morning time. Very small and no variety in food. Very low standard.
I see ,wasn't expecting much to begin with ,vizag is Navy Air Base with a small Civil enclave ,we're supposed to get a new Airport in Bhogapuram ,but god knows when will that happen

Which cards are accepted?

Last edited: