• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Which lounge in banglore airport is best ? both t1 and t2

rishis90

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi team

I very new to this forum and urgently travelling to blore , pls let me know which is best lounge of blore domestic airport? 080 and blore domestic lounge I can see on dream folks website?

palvannan

TF Select
Hi team

I very new to this forum and urgently travelling to blore , pls let me know which is best lounge of blore domestic airport? 080 and blore domestic lounge I can see on dream folks website?

080 lounge is the best . If your CC gives access then go for it

Hisoka

TF Ace
Hi team

If you’ve flight from T2 then you’ve no choice as there’s only 1 Lounge and it’s pretty basic. But in T1 080 Lounge is far better than any lounge I’ve visited so far. They just don’t accept any card for the entry. They even denied Magnus card so I had to use Priority pass.

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you’ve flight from T2 then you’ve no choice as there’s only 1 Lounge and it’s pretty basic. But in T1 080 Lounge is far better than any lounge I’ve visited so far. They just don’t accept any card for the entry. They even denied Magnus card so I had to use Priority pass.
T2 has 080.

It’s far from basic !

Initial days it was on par or even better than the T1 ka 080.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They do accept several cards. I have used Magnus and DCB

Hisoka

TF Ace
T2 has 080.

It’s far from basic !

Initial days it was on par or even better than the T1 ka 080.
I found it basic to be honest. It’s just like another lounge with food and seating.T1’s 080 was on another level, it has sleeping pods, mini theatre rooms and food variety was amazing.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I used Magnus on 8th Nov

netsec

TF Select
The lounge at T1 Domestic, the 080 lounge, is amazing! Seriously, it's so good that I often consider flying from T1 instead of T2 just for a better lounge experience. Haha! 😂

Hisoka

TF Ace
I used Magnus on 8th Nov
Yeah I dealt with a very khadoos receptionist. She said only Infinia and Platinum Charge cards are accepted. I don’t know why. Then I asked her for Priority pass and she agreed. Maybe they didn't want kids inside the lounge 🤷🏻‍♂️

ALOAK

TF Premier
Hi team

080 lounge is best in both terminal. But bar is only in T1 haven't seen Bar in T2 080 lounge