• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080 arrival lounge at t2 bengaluru airport

Every card has list of lounge eligible on bank potal. Just google your card name and click on official bank link. There you will get link to list of lounge accessible by your card. Some more cards that would work apart from those that everyone mentioned are:
Federal Celesta CC
Au Ixigo Visa CC
Equitas Master Elite DC

Does anyone used MB PP at care by BLR which is outside T1 and not charged for that ? I have to go to airport I have Infinia PP which I will be able to use it. but I need one more entry and if I use Infinia PP then it will be charge 27 USD + GST, I don't have DCB. Hence wanted to check.

Does anyone used MB PP at care by BLR which is outside T1 and not charged for that ? I have to go to airport I have Infinia PP which I will be able to use it. but I need one more entry and if I use Infinia PP then it will be charge 27 USD + GST, I don't have DCB. Hence wanted to check.
I am not sure about VISA cards, but most of the MasterCard credit cards are accepted by Care Lounge.

Last edited:
I am not sure about VISA cards, but most of the MasterCard credit cards are accepted by Care Lounge.
They don't accept Infinia/Magnus or PP. They denied for PP and checked Infinia/Magnus and said it's not valid even though both are on MasterCard network

what are these vip section in the departure and arrival lounge at t2?
has anyone been there?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 4.13.19 PM.webp
    Screenshot 2024-07-30 at 4.13.19 PM.webp
    45.2 KB · Views: 11
Back