• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080 arrival lounge at t2 bengaluru airport

BOB Eterna Visa and Rupay credit card accepted at 080 T2 Arrival.

BOB Eterna MasterCard credit card accepted at T1 care arrival.

You will hardly find any travellers in this lounge as most of the credit cards are not accepted. Ambience and seating are top notch. Lounge provides a-la-carte options with small portion sizes. The staff is courteous but the food may take a while to arrive. I was able to access the lounge through DCB, although staff said that Canara Rupay select cc is also accepted (not tried).

You will hardly find any travellers in this lounge as most of the credit cards are not accepted. Ambience and seating are top notch. Lounge provides a-la-carte options with small portion sizes. The staff is courteous but the food may take a while to arrive. I was able to access the lounge through DCB, although staff said that Canara Rupay select cc is also accepted (not tried).
Bhai all rupay credit and debit cards are accepted at 080 Arrival. Aaj kal rupay debit card sabke pass hai 😛

When did all this happen

Last time i was passing through BLR, few months ago, 080 was still jam packed with okeyish food, even work pods were taken
Only thing good was the library was relatively empty

Oh departure, sorry, didn't see the thread heading

I've been meaning to try arrival lounges at BLR, DEL, BOM
But so far didn't get chance
I have never been to the BOM arrival lounge before, but I have visited BLR and DEL many times.

As @sandeepmilan mentioned, there are hardly any people there in BLR aarival, especially in the early hours of the day.

I've actually used my DBS Debit card for it and the experience was amazing.
I went in around 10:30AM, so had items from both breakfast and lunch menus.
food was amazing, presentation was almost like 5 star level

here are few pictures, these are from 6 months ago btw

Attachments

• 3.webp
    3.webp
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 1