• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

My union rewards is showing ' Member Blocked due to security reason' while redeeming points. Customer service is saying it will be unblocked after review.

Anyone faced this problem? By when it will get unblocked? I have around 5000 points received last month.

My union rewards is showing ' Member Blocked due to security reason' while redeeming points. Customer service is saying it will be unblocked after review.

Anyone faced this problem? By when it will get unblocked? I have around 5000 points received last month.
So now they r blocking accounts for cc billpay , hmmm. Interesting

Hey guys, is everyone getting blocked? Did anyone get any points from June 2024? Anyone who's "blocked due to security reasons" been unblocked yet? Please share some more details here so that we all know whether to continue or close Union Bank account.

I received following reply from union rewards customer care on blocking of account. They are saying they will unblock after review. Let's see.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-31-21-16-55-128_com.google.android.gm-edit.webp
    Screenshot_2024-07-31-21-16-55-128_com.google.android.gm-edit.webp
    139.1 KB · Views: 43
I received following reply from union rewards customer care on blocking of account. They are saying they will unblock after review. Let's see.
This is predrafted reply forget that account they will never unblock
exceptionally heigh meant it all
Even though they have no capping mentioned they internally have capping anyone exceeds that will be blocked sooner or later never cross 750-1000 Rs. earning monthly else they may ban you

How do you people know that your rewards account has been blocked? I went till points redemption page to purchase AGV, but didn't find any issues. However my current reward point balance is zero since 17th July.
What is the last date for which you received reward points?

Also, if you are using app, it wouldn't show. It shows online login for Member block.
For app, need to log out and then try logging in to check for blocked or not :p

What is the last date for which you received reward points?

Also, if you are using app, it wouldn't show. It shows online login for Member block.
For app, need to log out and then try logging in to check for blocked or not :p
Did logout and login in app, no issues found in my account. Last reward earned on 14th June and redeemed on 17th July.
Logged in on union rewards website too, no issues found in my account.

I just paid CC 2 bills in June using Union Bank DC - using Airtel app and Paytm app because in this 21 page thread, some people said they got points on them. But still have 0 points. Account is mapped/activated as I can login but it shows 0 points. Do they manually award points after reviewing each txn? I don't see anything like blocked as I haven't done any such txns. Where to escalate?

I just paid CC 2 bills in June using Union Bank DC - using Airtel app and Paytm app because in this 21 page thread, some people said they got points on them. But still have 0 points. Account is mapped/activated as I can login but it shows 0 points. Do they manually award points after reviewing each txn? I don't see anything like blocked as I haven't done any such txns. Where to escalate?
I have already escalated the matter. Since June, Union Rewardz hasn't received files from Union Bank for processing points. They're saying it's in process. I have escalated the matter to National Consumer Helpline. They're looking into it. When points get processed for June, everyone will get it and you'll see comments on this thread. Now we need to have patience..

I have already escalated the matter. Since June, Union Rewardz hasn't received files from Union Bank for processing points. They're saying it's in process. I have escalated the matter to National Consumer Helpline. They're looking into it. When points get processed for June, everyone will get it and you'll see comments on this thread. Now we need to have patience..
Why killing by complaining everything will be rectified itself zyada ungli mat karo please

Back