• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

Why killing by complaining everything will be rectified itself zyada ungli mat karo please
Technofino is not the entire credit card world. Thousands of Union Bank Debit and Credit card customers would have raised complaints already. Being in fear or having too much precaution won't help. Policy is not going to be changed by complaints, they already have real time data of how much money they are losing via card based rewards. We cannot stop what is inevitable and our genuine complaints don't accelerate it.

Got the UB Visa Signature DC last month on 12th June. Finally after 26 working days, it got mapped. But 0 reward points despite eligible txns. Called their support on 1800 108 8000. The reward points team person said "We have not received the files for June month transactions from Union Bank. We expect them shortly. If by end of the month, you don't get points, call us again". 🙄 If this becomes a problem every month, I am going to RBI and seek harassment compensation. You all do the same. It's the only way to straighten out pathetic PSUs like Union Bank
I have also become a Union customer since last week. Opened Udaan account with 2 RSDCs issued, 10k MAB.
I have read the whole thread, for what I have understood.

• I need to have a Visa Signatured DC for 1 percent Rewards,other have 0.25% RR
  • Utiliies MCC is the only way to get reawrds(SBIUnipay or Jio Finance)
  • The account mapping is to be done with Union rewards team which replies in a multiple of 26 days.
  • And now they are blocking the Union Rewards accounts as well

Yehi hai na ya kuch miss karra hu

I have also become a Union customer since last week. Opened Udaan account with 2 RSDCs issued, 10k MAB.
I have read the whole thread, for what I have understood.

• I need to have a Visa Signatured DC for 1 percent Rewards,other have 0.25% RR
  • Utiliies MCC is the only way to get reawrds(SBIUnipay or Jio Finance)
  • The account mapping is to be done with Union rewards team which replies in a multiple of 26 days.
  • And now they are blocking the Union Rewards accounts as well

Yehi hai na ya kuch miss karra hu
Yahi hai ji

I recently changed my mobile number in Bank account will it impact the rewards portal? Do I have to link new number on rewards portal to get credit?

Back