• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

Ak754955

TF Buzz
R
After opening the account, first you have to fight for getting this card, then you have to fight with Union rewardz for linking your card to rewardz account and then once linked you have to fight for the pending points from card Activation till linkage in union rewardz. And most important thing is - Union rewardz customer service is DEAD they are literally a bunch of dead people asking to wait for 26 days. Your hassle will continue later to downgrade the account.

What I think is - opening an account with hdfc and getting their platinum/ Millennia debit card is better since there is no hassles and cashback is credited accurately. Moreover, Credit card bill pay also works flawlessly.
RIP UNION BANK then!!

Hdfc zero balance??

sidzzzzz

TF Premier
How did they gave you visa signature on opening new account?? How much you funded your account or do you know your account type.

I opened SBGEN type and they didn’t had the option for visa signature then they changed type to SBPRE also it has only platinum card option now I’m confused and they are also they said they don’t know how to give me visa signature.

If you can help me with your account number that will be too great he asked for account number if anyone have visa signature card he just wants to check account variant !
Hni account 1 lakh qab

leonneel

TF Premier
Most of the cases reward points will be credited in next working day. Please note, as of now due to wallet MCC issue, we are not getting reward points for Mobikwik transaction. Paytm works fine. Not getting points for transaction on Bajaj app and CheQ app.
Heard Bajaj app txn comes under insurance so not eligible. And cheq doesn't give point I tested too but what about cred app? Anyone tried?

Heard Bajaj app txn comes under insurance so not eligible. And cheq doesn't give point I tested too but what about cred app? Anyone tried?
For cred app, we need to pay more than 50k. So didn't check. Paytm transactions are fetching reward points. We used Mobikwik only because of 1% extra cash back for the promo code FULLPAY. Or else paytm would be sufficient.

superuserv

TF Buzz
Most of the cases reward points will be credited in next working day. Please note, as of now due to wallet MCC issue, we are not getting reward points for Mobikwik transaction. Paytm works fine. Not getting points for transaction on Bajaj app and CheQ app.
I made transactions on 22 Sept on Paytm (POS Paytm Noida) but the reward points still not credited yet. usually points credited on next day but this time it's delayed maybe due to Saturday Sunday

leonneel

TF Premier
I made transactions on 22 Sept on Paytm (POS Paytm Noida) but the reward points still not credited yet. usually points credited on next day but this time it's delayed maybe due to Saturday Sunday
Not may be it's definitely for sat Sunday. Btw enjoy while it lasts. Btw only Paytm is giving points now. Any other app which gives points?

superuserv

TF Buzz
Not may be it's definitely for sat Sunday. Btw enjoy while it lasts. Btw only Paytm is giving points now. Any other app which gives points?
I tried with Paytm, Payzapp, Cheq, Mobikwik but as of now only Paytm is working, hope Paytm also doesn't change the merchant code for cc bill or union discontinue the 1% rewards