• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1% to 0.25% cc bills using Union bank

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
There are no threads on Union bank providing 1% (possibly without limits). People who are getting 1% on signature visa and 0.25% on other cards, please write review on which payment platform you use and how to redeem to bank.

Icing on the cake is zero annual charges if 40 transactions done in previous year.

I recently opened UBI Gen savings account. There was no option for Visa Signature debit card. So, branch employee asked me to upgrade the account to HNI account. After that, she was able to get me the Visa signature card. Now, I am downgrading the account to Premium (min balance of Rs. 15000) as there was no option to downgrade to General (min balance of Rs. 1000) account.

Now, for the Union Rwardz registration, I was getting the message that users details captured but I was not able to login into the portal. I raised a complain to Union Rewardz and got a response to wait for 26 working days. Even after that, when I tried logging in, I got the same error message. When I raised a complain again, I was asked to wait for another 26 working days. I straight away raised a complain on Consumer forum. Within 3 days, the issue was resolved. I have received the points for the last two transaction done on the debit card, but the reward points for earlier transactions are still pending. I have raised a complaint for the same and I am asked to wait for another 26 working days (lolls). If the issue doesn't get resolved by then, I will raise another complain on the consumer forum.

Hope this helps those who are looking to get the Visa Signature debit card.

I recently opened UBI Gen savings account. There was no option for Visa Signature debit card. So, branch employee asked me to upgrade the account to HNI account. After that, she was able to get me the Visa signature card. Now, I am downgrading the account to Premium (min balance of Rs. 15000) as there was no option to downgrade to General (min balance of Rs. 1000) account.

Now, for the Union Rwardz registration, I was getting the message that users details captured but I was not able to login into the portal. I raised a complain to Union Rewardz and got a response to wait for 26 working days. Even after that, when I tried logging in, I got the same error message. When I raised a complain again, I was asked to wait for another 26 working days. I straight away raised a complain on Consumer forum. Within 3 days, the issue was resolved. I have received the points for the last two transaction done on the debit card, but the reward points for earlier transactions are still pending. I have raised a complaint for the same and I am asked to wait for another 26 working days (lolls). If the issue doesn't get resolved by then, I will raise another complain on the consumer forum.

26 seems to be their favourite number. Try some transactions tommorow i.e. on 26th 😂.

My issue got resolved with the help of bank ombudsman. After the registration of grievance (Regulated entity), we need to wait 30 days more to raise the issue with banking ombudsman. How is the consumer form? I need to raise another issue.

As per their reply, missing records/rewards should be processed in August month. But past rewards are still pending. I don't believe their words of 26 days. But my earlier complaint has been closed under the Claus 14(9)((a)/(b)) read with 3(1)(h) of the Reserve Bank - Integrated Ombudsman Scheme, 2021. The complaints closed under the above clause are non-appealable.
What should I do now? As Union Bank of India has failed to keep their words, should I raise the issue again or should I start from first?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-25-23-05-51-119_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-25-23-05-51-119_com.google.android.gm.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 45
My issue got resolved with the help of bank ombudsman. After the registration of grievance (Regulated entity), we need to wait 30 days more to raise the issue with banking ombudsman. How is the consumer form? I need to raise another issue.
The issue was resolved promptly by consumer forum. Even received a message from Union Rewardz on the Consumer Forum portal about the resolution. Anyway, there is no harm in raising the issue on consumer forum.

Link for consumer forum? Tried the Google search but I think the top results are malicious ones.

Back