• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5% cashback swiggy hdfc confirmed merchants list

b4bhar

TF Premier
Guys,

Those who are using Swiggy hdfc card, can you please confirm the merchants that are confirmed to get 5% cashback? I see that Amazon, Myntra, Flipkart, Ola, Uber, BMS, 1mg, Meesho and Ajio are confirmed based on their advertising.

Can you please list other merchants that you have confirmation for the 5% cb?

Thank you!

What table ? What second line ?

So you referred the note right?

1719384858790.png

here, the second line refers for nothing. dont know from when hdfc care for the people

For example you might assume all amazon and all flipkart purchases are eligible for cashback.

but if you buy apay gift card from amazon itself , then you will get zero cashback if 5947 gift shop mcc tagged.
similar case in amazon fresh and flipkart grocery and finally depends on mcc for cashback
sorry i was referring to the first line, where it is mentioned that selected merchants mapped under the specified MCCs are eligible, thats the point i didn't want to be presumptive about. like the case of medplus which comes under the listed MCC but is not a selected merchant by HDFC. Second line refers to gift card purchase, which another person asked in a different thread, sorry about that
amazon fresh, flipkart grocery are a hit n miss now, safe to use for general purchases.

Last edited:
How come? They clearly mentioned as only online spends. Was this a one time glitch or is this acceptable? Did you total cashback in the transactions match with the details that they provided?
Honestly, i thought I will receive 5% on Zomato and eazydiner too. But I received 1 % . Rest all okay, and zudio one was what shocked me. Two of those transactions fetched 5%