• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5x Travel Edge Points for Axis Magnus

bulwark

TF Buzz
Hi,

I recently did a hotel booking on travel edge portal through my Magnus card. I received normal points and not 5x points for the transaction.

This is a normal feature of Magnus so ideally they shouldn't post these points after 90-120 days is what I assume. I have emailed them waiting for response. Does anyone know when they credit rest of the points or is it bug?

Also, is there a limit on transaction or per month 5x points in travel edge? I found this article but there is nothing concrete here as well. https://www.technofino.in/community...n-traveledge-for-axis-magnus.2510/#post-48173

Update :

1. I have received the points for this order after escalating. For orders post that through travel edge portal, I started getting points automatically within ~10 days. I tried all the three, Hotel, Flight & Experiences.
  2. I have received 6060 points for a single order for travel edge 5x (1212+4848). So I don't think there is any limit on travel edge orders.

Last edited:
Hi,

I recently did a hotel booking on travel edge portal through my Magnus card. I received normal points and not 5x points for the transaction.

This is a normal feature of Magnus so ideally they shouldn't post these points after 90-120 days is what I assume. I have emailed them waiting for response. Does anyone know when they credit rest of the points or is it bug?

Also, is there a limit on transaction or per month 5x points in travel edge? I found this article but there is nothing concrete here as well. https://www.technofino.in/community...n-traveledge-for-axis-magnus.2510/#post-48173

Update :

1. I have received the points for this order after escalating. For orders post that through travel edge portal, I started getting points automatically within ~10 days. I tried all the three, Hotel, Flight & Experiences.
  2. I have received 6060 points for a single order for travel edge 5x (1212+4848). So I don't think there is any limit on travel edge orders.
Where you escalated ? Can you share the same mail id

I have written to premium experience few hrs back for the pending 4x. They've given me a 3 working day timeline for it. Am almost Half expecting to be told to wait the full 90 days but still thought to give it a shot 😀

For the 5th Feb Travel edge booking, CC told me to wait for 120 days. I asked them where the exact SLA is mentioned and they were clueless. Very bad experience.

I have written to premium experience few hrs back for the pending 4x. They've given me a 3 working day timeline for it. Am almost Half expecting to be told to wait the full 90 days but still thought to give it a shot 😀
Received pending 4x for my Feb Traveledge transactions just a few mins back 😀 before this they had replied to my mail stating I should receive it on or before 6 Apr.

Received 4x travel edge rewards now without any escalation/ follow-up. Flights booked on 17th Feb and 4th March. Seems they are taking some longer duration now, but processing all in batch Screenshot_20230401-023040~2.png

How much is the current waiting time for receiving 1x and 4x points ?

Looking to make booking of about 4lakh, any issues with that ?

Going through the tread and many other articles mention a daily limit but ss per this thread Would be receiving 5x for full 4alkh I suppose.

Going through the tread and many other articles mention a daily limit but ss per this thread Would be receiving 5x for full 4alkh I suppose.
If it is for personal booking, no issues. Axis might ask some proof.

Proof as in ?

Anyone who has been asked for proof ?

Looking to book for a trip with friends

Not sure about the wait time as of now but within a month you should get the points.

You will get 5x for the full 4 lakhs, I have myself done 2 such transactions and received the 5x points for the full amount within 3 weeks.

Back