• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

5x Travel Edge Points for Axis Magnus

bulwark

TF Buzz
Hi,

I recently did a hotel booking on travel edge portal through my Magnus card. I received normal points and not 5x points for the transaction.

This is a normal feature of Magnus so ideally they shouldn't post these points after 90-120 days is what I assume. I have emailed them waiting for response. Does anyone know when they credit rest of the points or is it bug?

Also, is there a limit on transaction or per month 5x points in travel edge? I found this article but there is nothing concrete here as well. https://www.technofino.in/community...n-traveledge-for-axis-magnus.2510/#post-48173

Update :

1. I have received the points for this order after escalating. For orders post that through travel edge portal, I started getting points automatically within ~10 days. I tried all the three, Hotel, Flight & Experiences.
  2. I have received 6060 points for a single order for travel edge 5x (1212+4848). So I don't think there is any limit on travel edge orders.

Last edited:
Max 12 working days for 1x.. bal 4x max days are much higher but u generally get in 20-25 days.. my transaction was on feb 7 so looks like some issue from that date only
Received 1x for my txns of 6 & 11 Feb just now :D so seems like there's some seriousness Axis gives to this 12 day thing.. but ya all 4x are pending & even 1x for another one of 16 Feb.

Reactions: CVR
Received 1x for my txns of 6 & 11 Feb just now :D so seems like there's some seriousness Axis gives to this 12 day thing.. but ya all 4x are pending & even 1x for another one of 16 Feb.
Yes same here.. got 1x.. i was hoping they will give 5x in 12 days.. last month i had got 1x in 3 days and bal 4x in 21 days..
Also didn’t get grabdeals for nov 2022 till now.. really frustrating with a xis in tracking points

Still waiting for 1x of 22ndfeb traveledge txn.
One more clarity needed ... do we need to visit traveledge via grabdeals by card no & mob no entry? or direct visit won't pose a problem either?

Still waiting for 1x of 22ndfeb traveledge txn.
One more clarity needed ... do we need to visit traveledge via grabdeals by card no & mob no entry? or direct visit won't pose a problem either?
It's just 3 days.. here we've had to wait 2 weeks+ also.. just for 1x 😀 can come faster but better to be prepared to wait.

As for visiting Traveledge.. don't think redirection via Grabdeals should be required.. redirection is for affiliate links.. Traveledge is anyways an Axis portal.. the merchant also detects separately (Vernost) so ideally shouldn't be an issue.

Why 5x traveledge?
Get MmT by vouchagram for 10x and book on MmT app
MMT the highest voucher is just 5k I guess so at max only 15k per booking can be done at 10x.. that too only hotels.. Plus it doesn't allow even non bank discount codes to be combined with GV.. so for higher value bookings / costlier hotels & of course for flights TE might be better. Depends a bit case to case of course.

MMT the highest voucher is just 5k I guess so at max only 15k per booking can be done at 10x.. that too only hotels.. Plus it doesn't allow even non bank discount codes to be combined with GV.. so for higher value bookings / costlier hotels & of course for flights TE might be better. Depends a bit case to case of course.
Agreed but MmT vouchers max they could have kept 10k so that upto 30k booking we get nice ERs

Agreed but MmT vouchers max they could have kept 10k so that upto 30k booking we get nice ERs
Yes.. but 2 recent first hand experiences.

1) A 1N booking with discount code - 3900 & with MMT GV - 5070
2) A 4N booking with with discount code - 17800 & with MMT GV - 23000+.

These might be extremes that I unfortunately faced with those specific hotels / dates / costs.. but still.

Off late many people have suddenly become airmiles fans & would even justify spending extra for the accumulation of miles & the return potential.. but paying 20-30% extra for a supposed 10x / 48% miles return doesn't make sense atleast to me 😀

I'm ok spending 5-10% extra if the return is >4x of extra spend (20-40%) but not if it's more skewed than that. That's just my personal logic & thought process. 😀

In my case I could get max 15k discount out of 1.8lac amt max.
I couldn't risk booking 2 ppl separately(to get 30k discount) as flight price spike most of the time even after booking a single seat.
Here forgoing 15k discount I am getting 65k+ edge pts aka 50k miles which is almost equal to a 1 way ticket in itself.

Last edited:
In my case I could get max 15k discount out of 1.8lac amt max.
I couldn't risk booking 2 ppl separately(to get 30k discount) as flight price spike most of the time even after booking a single seat.
Here for 15k discount I am getting 65k+ edge pts aka 50k miles which is almost equal to a 1 way ticket in itself.
Yes for a high cost booking.. it's usually a no brainer.. 15k for 50-60k miles is the 1:4 logic I was also talking about in my previous post.. & also the miles count here is huge.. but for smaller cost bookings like the examples I gave above.. may not always be feasible.. in my opinion atleast.

Yes.. but 2 recent first hand experiences.

1) A 1N booking with discount code - 3900 & with MMT GV - 5070
2) A 4N booking with with discount code - 17800 & with MMT GV - 23000+.

These might be extremes that I unfortunately faced with those specific hotels / dates / costs.. but still.

Off late many people have suddenly become airmiles fans & would even justify spending extra for the accumulation of miles & the return potential.. but paying 20-30% extra for a supposed 10x / 48% miles return doesn't make sense atleast to me 😀

I'm ok spending 5-10% extra if the return is >4x of extra spend (20-40%) but not if it's more skewed than that. That's just my personal logic & thought process. 😀
Fully agree. For hotels, I always prefer direct Revenue bookings as discount via credit cards is usually very appealing. This GV route is more useful only if there is a clear visibility of using such points at some time in the future. Else as the old adage goes - 'Cash is king' - so a discount now is better than 2 ERs / RPs overhead.

Anyone received the Traveledge 4x points recently? Haven't got 4x points for txns dating back to 6 Feb also.. it's been a month now. Used to credit faster previously if I'm not wrong.

Anyone received the Traveledge 4x points recently? Haven't got 4x points for txns dating back to 6 Feb also.. it's been a month now. Used to credit faster previously if I'm not wrong.
Not recvd 4x for transaction done month back. i think what was happening earlier was aberration, now they are going to 90-120 days timeline similar to grabdeals & giftedge..

• Hehe
Reactions: kkk
Not recvd 4x for transaction done month back. i think what was happening earlier was aberration, now they are going to 90-120 days timeline similar to grabdeals & giftedge..
Looks like it 🤦 the 1x are much more stable & consistent now.. donno why TE has been worsened instead of keeping the same or improving.

Back